Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Moose Blood Band • Page 15

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by crunchprank, Apr 13, 2016.

1. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

No probs, now you know.

Agree with the sentiment though.

Carrow likes this.
  2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

TDS did similar things though...

3. ale5875

Regular

Are you referring to Cody Payne or were they accused of more things?

4. Cody & AJ both did similar shit (maybe not “as bad” but still in the same realm), but (not to give AJ a free pass) him/TDS seem to be a in much different place. While it was never addressed it was also before the scene really began putting more effort into elevating victims (and to my knowledge I don’t think anyone “complained” about the TDS incidident). AJ also seems to have significantly matured over the years with his own daughter.

Moose blood on the other hand probably signed the bands death wise with this, because it seems like it should be pretty easy to prove their BS. If the idea was to bring this up for “album promo” it’s going to backfire (and it’s also gross)

Finally it’s unfortunate TDS is opening for them on this tour (and Lydia after for that matter). I saw someone tweet TDS that they’d hope they drop off which TDS liked and said they’ll be back headlining soon. Difficult spot with a label-mate band and likely label-mandated tour.

SamLevi11 likes this.
  5. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Pretty much my thoughts align with the above. If they come back and headline soon I will be very happy.

6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i'm referring to when TDS members took their own nudes on some girl's phone they were staying with...

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  7. ale5875

Regular

Sounds like a joke a bunch of 17-year-old jerks would do at a party.

8. A friend of mine went to their tour for the openers. Apparently a good amount left after the second band, but the place (1000 cap) was only about 2/3 full to begin with.