Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Moose Blood Band • Page 14

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by crunchprank, Apr 13, 2016.

1. this idiot using 'triggered' in a derisory manner in 2017, lol. I notice that the post itself has been deleted, which is fair enough because he's the owner of some fuck-awful opinions.

anyway, this band can fuck off and so can anyone who still supports them. they don't deserve a record deal and they don't deserve any of the opportunities they have. I hope this album tanks and they get dropped.

CoffeeEyes17 and cwhit like this.
  2. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

Gave the song a listen and wow, much like this thread, this band is going nowhere fast

BigMouth likes this.
  3. Just gave it a listen myself. Thank god for bands like The Maine not doing pop rock as bland as Moose Blood has been. This is better than most of Blush but not by much. The mix/master is particularly trash, you can hear the compression all over the drums.

4. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

was the release just on a radio station?

5. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

it's over all the streaming networks

and lol it's bad.

6. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

not on my spotify so that's weird. whatervs.

7. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

you're in california it's not monday for you yet hahaha

8. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

wheeelp thought it was supposed to be released sunday here. not counting down for it was just curious.

9. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Wow they put so much effort into the album artwork

mescalineeyes likes this.
  10. All text album covers should be outlawed unless they're Riot! or The Earth is a Cold Dead Place

11. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

[​IMG]

Pumped for Lydia

EDIT: And this falls on the same night as the Protest the Hero Fortress Anniversary show, not happening.

12. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

New song is alright I guess. Sounds just like their last album.

13. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

McCafferty are like a Brian Sella-less version of early The Front Bottoms from what I remember. Surprised they are still going really.

14. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

We are aware of an allegation made against us concerning alleged theft of photographs and invasion of privacy. This allegation is entirely false and we strongly refute it. Until now we have resisted giving it any credence by commenting. However, the many repeats on social media have left us no option but to make our position clear.

We are taking legal action. The process to resolve this issue is underway. We do not propose to comment further at this stage.

We’d like to thank all our fans from the bottom of our hearts for your true loyalty & support.
    MB [​IMG]

15. ale5875

Regular

I'm glad they finally addressed the allegation. People kept bringing it up, so this should stop it at least.

16. janexo

Regular

Joe4th, solxace, cwhit and 2 others like this.
  17. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yeah I mean this should be a pretty easy thing for her to prove so I can’t imagine their statement was anything other than gross posturing on the eve of their new record's release to save face. A simple search of her own phone records with her wireless provider will show whether the photos were or weren’t transferred from it. When they inevitably come back saying that they were, the accuser should be vindicated officially. Don’t know why she would lie about this or what she could possibly gain from doing so, so there's no reason not to believe her.

And this thread will, I’m sure, still be bumped every time they put out a single.

18. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

if she's willing to continue fighting that proves it to me she's not lying. fuck this band

19. Turkeylegz

Trusted

20. Anthony_

21. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

eh, i don't see it that way, this isn't really positive publicity, it's probably better to just ignore it

22. Anthony_

I think the timing is important with regard to them trying to get people who may have written them off a year ago to come back right before the record. The "oh, see? they're finally addressing it so I can make myself feel better about listening to them" crowd. Not the first time we've seen bands do this on the eve of a new record releasing.

I think that's what the tweet meant, at least. It was just worded poorly.

23. Carrow Feb 23, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 23, 2018)
    Waiting a fucking year+ to even acknowledge the allegations and they do it two weeks before a new record is out. They're only doing this to save face. Eddy is a skeevy prick and I hope they're ruined & lose everything. Scum.

24. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Can we stop calling people who don't abuse children nonces? Stop throwing that word about.

That said, I honestly think he did it and it makes me feel very uneasy about how I bought a ticket to their show so that I could see TDS. Maybe I'll leave after the supports.

25. bit tipsy rn and that was definitely not what I thought that word meant. whoops. OK, he's still a scumbag tho