Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Moose Blood - U.S. Tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Apr 28, 2016.

1. fluffyjdawg

Regular

Detroit show was amazing, but damn did I want an encore from them.

2. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

Why are there so few dates?

3. ChainsawJedis

Regular

They're rumoured to be appearing on The Wonder Years fall tour, which I imagine will hit most major areas. That could have something to do with it.

4. TrailerParkJesus

OG

While a lot of the users on this site love them, they aren't that we'll known in the states. This is their first headlining tour (only second US Tour altogether), so a small, sorta trial run makes sense. Once the album comes out, a longer your could follow, although being support for a larger band would probably be the best move (like for TWY like everyone is saying).

5. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Hitting up the Boston show tomorrow, as well as the free PVRIS show in the afternoon. Anyone else going?

6. devenstonow

Noobie

I'm learning what it feels like to be old at a show

7. devenstonow

Noobie

I'm in front of a kid who thinks he's the only person in America who knows The 1975 and therefore thinks he's Matt Healy. Send help

Penguin and smowashere like this.
  8. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Oh god I can only imagine. I'm coming from the free PVRIS show downtown and I felt super out of place there, wonder what this crowd will be like.

9. devenstonow

Noobie

I'm 21 and feel like I'm one the of the 10 oldest people here.

10. reginaletsgo

Going tonight. I'm 24 and my friend is 25. Should be interesting

11. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Crowd was overall pretty young, but the whole crowd was wild, more wild than I thought it would be. Seeing people hardcore dance to Moose Blood is something I never thought I would see.

The band sounded incredible, had a good stage presence, and a majority of the crowd sang along to every word.

It was one of the most memorable shows I've been to in a while. It was really, really special and you can tell the band was blown away by the crowd reaction they received.

Penguin and devenstonow like this.
  12. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

it's weird that how a band is branded (being in part of the pop punk scene) influences how crowds behave even though this band literally sounds like sparks the rescue

13. Matthew Jul 22, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 22, 2016)
    Matthew

Regular

Anyone need a ticket for NYC tonight? Know a friend selling one.

EDIT: Sold.

14. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I've never heard of that comparison before, but now that you mention it, I can't un-hear it.

15. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

I know right? Haha. Didn't like this band but listened to the new songs and it's all I could hear. Them and a pianoless Go Radio.
    They'd fight right in with fearless records of 2010, but a totally different scene baha

16. heaththehorizon

Regular

Speaking of Sparks the Rescue, I saw them play a full cover set last night in Dewey Beach, they have fallen a long way.

17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I went to the Cleveland date and the band was great but I can't handle these super young crowds anymore. I'm getting jaded haha I'm sure people hated me 6 years ago as well

devenstonow and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  18. TrailerParkJesus

OG

Yeah the crowds were young, but at least in Philly everyone seemed super excited and we're dancing and singing, so that made up for it. They had a very eclectic crowd, it was interesting. Sunday was such a memorabled day between the in store and the show. They seemed like they missed home, but also seemed very appreciative and taken aback by the crowd response that they. Such a cool thing to see.