Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Moose Blood / Trophy Eyes / Boston Manor / A Will Away Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 22, 2016.

1. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Awesome show tonight! A Will Away was solid and definitely made some new fans. I was very surprised at how great the crowd reactions were for Boston Manor and Trophy Eyes. The crowd was far crazier for those bands than Moose Blood. I didn't expect that many people to be into those bands l, let alone know the words to every song. Trophy Eyes new songs come off amazing live and the band sounded flawless. Can't wait to see both of those bands at Warped. Moose Blood sounded great, but the set honestly bored me a little bit by the end. The crowd sang along, but was pretty dead otherwise. Still a great night and one of the best tour lineups so far this year.

2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Did you see trophy eyes last year with amity affliction? The crowd was nuts for them! After hearing how good this was, I'm sad I missed this last night haha.

3. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I was there last night as well. I missed A Will Away because I was trying to recover from a massive migraine, so I might have to check them out later. Boston Manor and Trophy Eyes were good, but I don't know any of their songs, so I just enjoyed watching the crowd and the security stand in the pit waiting to yank crowdsurfers down haha. I love Moose Blood, but I just felt weird watching them last night and it bums me out so much.

4. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]
    Rescheduled/new dates

kidinthebushes likes this.
  5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I thought Boston and Montreal (inclement weather) were the only two dates that got canceled/postponed.

6. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

St. Louis too (due to the allegations), the other dates are all new.

kidinthebushes likes this.
  7. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Pretty bummed they would add new dates but not make up the Montreal date. Guess it's an easy market for them to skip. More bummed I missed out on Trophy Eyes, Boston Manor and A Will Away though.

8. mmcd323

Regular

The Boston make up show lists A Will Away as the opener still. Any ideas who openers will be?

Attached Files:

9. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

They're still trying to find one. The original opener for the tour had to drop off last minute.

mmcd323 likes this.
  10. kman22

Regular

Any one have tickets for Boston? I couldn't make the first date, but now that's it's been rescheduled, really trying to go.

11. mmcd323

Regular

People have been returning tickets since its rescheduled, give the Paradise box office a call and ask. My friend got one a couple weeks ago cause someone returned theirs.