Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Moose Blood / Trophy Eyes / Boston Manor / A Will Away Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Ben Buchnat

Whatever. Forever.

Anyone going tomorrow?

2. marchofmarty

there is no happy here Prestigious

Me

3. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

4. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

There we go, I'm happy with this.

5. heaththehorizon

Regular

They have not addressed any allegations towards Eddy and are actively deleting comments about him on the post.

Joe4th likes this.
  6. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

What are the allegations about eddy?

7. heaththehorizon

Regular

When staying at someones house while on tour, he took a girls phone to get her wifi password and went through her pics and took pictures of her nudes and sent them to the band group chat and made comments to her about her nudes. The girl has taken it to the police.

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

9. SPine

Trusted

Dang, really glad I decided to leave before Moose Blood's set at the Cleveland show

10. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

11. korey011

Regular

Yah drummer and singer are in separate incidents right now. Not sure why they haven't addressed anything on Eddy yet.

12. heaththehorizon

Regular

Because Glenn is the fall guy. Just like the Neck Deep incident, one guys gets kicked out and the vast amount of people think it has been handled.

Jake W and korey011 like this.
  13. redwing91007

Just to clarify, aren't the allegations about Eddy a few years old? In no way am I saying that makes it ok in the slightest, just trying to understand the timeline with all this.

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Is Eddy the drummer or singer? I don't follow these guys very closely.

15. heaththehorizon

Regular

I think the incident was awhile ago but the allegations are now being made broadly. Usually happens when one thing comes out, people feel more comfortable to tell their story.

16. korey011

Regular

I believe it took place in 2014? Not sure. Yah it's confusing to piece together the entire thing since there's two incidents going on. If someone has an article or something with all the information from Eddy's incident I'm definitely curious to read.

17. redwing91007

From what I understand, no new allegations have been made, people are just bringing back up the same story. A bad situation is getting worse. Seems like there may have been a lot of sketchy things that went on we haven't heard about yet. They are going to need to give a WAY more in depth press release if they really expect this to be handled properly.

18. heaththehorizon

Regular

I mean people said that about Neck Deep but people kind of forgot and moved on.

19. redwing91007

I don't remember all the specifics but it seemed like ND was a more isolated incident.

20. heaththehorizon

Regular

Several members of the band asked underage girls for nudes. I think Ben was the only one without evidence against him.

Jake W and redwing91007 like this.
  21. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

fuckkkkkk this band

it's horrible that i wasn't shocked either, i hate that this has become fucking commonplace out here

22. br7anjc

I commented on the stl venue's Facebook page asking why trophy eyes and Boston manor couldn't play a show, and they deleted my comments and blocked me.

Does anyone know why they couldn't play a separate show? They're already in stl

23. devenstonow

Noobie

could be a few reasons

contract
    show has already been "formally" cancelled
    no idea how big the venue is, but the three openers probably draw so small that it wouldn't make financial sense to have a show

br7anjc likes this.
  24. br7anjc

It's a 400 cap, I guess they might not be able to fill it, especially since moose blood wouldn't be there. They'd still have a decent crowd show up, but it's whatever, its not gonna happen now haha

25. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Saw Moose Blood at the Denver date last week. Every song in their set sounded like a Brand New closer ala "Play Crack the Sky" / "Soco Amaretto Lime".