Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Moose Blood / Trophy Eyes / Boston Manor / A Will Away Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 22, 2016.

1. devenstonow

Noobie

Boston date is postponed until 7/26, so that's probably when the "new tour" will be

2. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Do you know if it's the same lineup? Our promoter said "refunds are available at point of purchase" :concerned:

3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I highly doubt Trophy Eyes would come from Australia and Boston Manor from the UK for just one date.

Hopefully everything stays cool for Saturday, would definitely be bummed

4. redwing91007

It's not one date, it's a handful in the Northeast. Your point still stands though :/

5. devenstonow

Noobie

no clue, im just getting info from the venue's twitter.

Also this pretty much guarantees, IMO, that Moose Blood have a US tour scheduled in the summer. There's no way they'd have a rescheduled date so quick if they didn't already have travel plans/visas (for those of you playing along at home, you'll remember they had to pull off the Wonder Years tour because of visa issues) all sorted out

6. redwing91007

Just spoke to my promoter, he said there's no makeup date confirmed for Montreal yet. Interesting that Warped is in St. Louis on the date of the reschedule Boston date.

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah that's a huge bummer :(

redwing91007 likes this.
  8. devenstonow

Noobie

Probably US->CAN visa issues.

but I'm just speculating/assuming/know nothing

9. redwing91007

Very likely. Also could be scheduled around another tour they are doing.

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I wonder why the Baltimore show tonight wasn't canceled.

12. redwing91007

They are already there and pushed the times up. I think it's the Boston area that is going to feel the storm the worse.

13. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Baltimore is supposed to get up to a foot of snow overnight. I don't think them cutting 15 minutes off the show is going to do much of anything, but you're right, they're already there.

redwing91007 likes this.
  14. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Boston Manor is on another tour when that postponed date is too so they won't be on that.

15. SPine

Trusted

Anyone know how much A Will Away's new record is? Also any of the other bands?

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely about to blow some money. Gotta buy both A Will Away records and the Trophy Eyes record. With the amount of drinking I plan on doing I don't see myself leaving without a shirt either lol

17. redwing91007

Pick up the Boston Manor record too ;-)

Jake W likes this.
  18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I wanted to like that band but I can't get into them, I don't think they're bad just not into that style anymore

19. redwing91007

You've given the new record a chance? I think it's fantastic.

20. Jake W

I'm not particularly into "pop punk" these days but Boston Manor's album is one Of The two recent albums in the genre that I do really enjoy(the other being Trophy Eyes). It's a huge improvement over their older stuff.

redwing91007 likes this.
  21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Maybe I'll check it out again, I saw them last year and I thought they were so generic that I didn't bother checking it out again. Maybe seeing them on a bigger stage with a sold out crowd will also change my opinion

22. redwing91007

I would strongly recommend it. If you like the new Trophy Eyes, I don't see why you wouldn't like the new Boston Manor.

Jake W likes this.
  23. Jake W

Was literally just about to say something similar haha. A lot of people seem to like both albums.

redwing91007 likes this.
  24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I will listen today and report back! I really like the new Trophy Eyes

25. redwing91007

I take my recommendations very seriously, so I'm eagerly awaiting your thoughts haha.