Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Moose Blood / Trophy Eyes / Boston Manor / A Will Away Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 22, 2016.

1. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

No Minnesota fuck everything.
    *Unfollows thread, walks off into the sun*

Theemoflamingo likes this.
  2. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

A Will Away is incredible and that new Trophy Eyes record is great. Always a treat to see Moose Blood. So stoked for this tour.

MegT585 and Emokid79 like this.
  3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

When will the new Masquerade be done? I thought someone mentioned Yellowcard being the final rock show at the old location.

4. Darth Annihilus

Regular

New Masquerade location is up and running. They posted some pictures on their facebook page of all 3 rooms. The Crown The Empire/Blessthefall show was in Heaven and the Against The Current show was in Hell. It actually looks really nice.

kidinthebushes likes this.
  5. Emokid79

Regular

I hate that tours like this skip Columbus. I'm not a fan of going to Cleveland. BUt hey I get to see A Will Away on Monday with Microwave, so I guess I'll take that. lol.

6. MegT585

Trusted

Welp. Guess I am driving to Toronto!

7. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

YES, YES, YES

So pumped for this now. The venue is a 250 cap, actually going there tomorrow to see a sold out PUP show. It's also the night before BMTH, Underoath and Beartooth.

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

This is going to rule.

Can't get into Boston Manor but I enjoyed seeing them. A Will Away is awesome and the new Trophy Eyes album is one of my favorites this year

9. redwing91007

Just got announced and our venue was upgraded from the 250 cap to a significantly bigger one.

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

redwing91007 likes this.
  11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

From La Sala Rossa to La Tulipe? What's the capacity at La Tulipe?

12. redwing91007

Yeah exactly. Not sure on the exact capacity but in and around 1000. Some of the sold out shows I've seen at La Tulipe are Stick to Your Guns, Amity Affliction, Architects, Protest the Hero for example. It's a GIANT step up from Sala Rossa.

13. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Stoked for the Portland show! Absolutely love Moose Blood and missed the TWY tour. Trophy Eyes and Boston Manor both released killer albums this year as well. Great tour!

14. Jerihoar

Regular

Just ordered my ticket! Very excited for this tour, dont know much about tge last band tho.

15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

A Will Away released my favorite EP last year and signed to Triple Crown. Everyone should definitely check them out:

redwing91007 and MegT585 like this.
  16. MegT585

Trusted

They are super underrated. I am seeing them for the first time this weekend with Tiny Moving Parts and Microwave and I think I am most excited to see them.

17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They're very tight live too! I really hope their album is as good as the EP

18. redwing91007

Made a playlist for this tour on Spotify. If the band has ever played the song live, it's on here. I'm assuming Trophy Eyes will be playing more off Chemical Miracle but you should just go listen to that whole album because it's amazing.

Jerihoar likes this.
  19. reginaletsgo

Really excited for this. New Trophy Eyes has been on heavy rotation lately

20. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

I couldnt agree more. There is something about that dingy old place that is just perfect for these types of shows.

21. Frobert

Regular

Just noticed that Moose Blood still has never played "Cheek" live. They released a music video for it back in October so it seems kind of weird that they still never play it. Anyone have any idea why?

22. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Surprises me too. I get why they didn't play it on a support tour (TWY), but I'm surprised they haven't whipped it out on any of their headlining shows yet. It's probably my favorite song off of Blush next to Pastel.

23. Frobert

Regular

Same here. Really hope they add it to their set when they get back to the states.

24. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

It's their only bad song imo so I'm glad they don't play it lol

25. kidinthebushes

Trusted