Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Moose Blood Tease New Song With Sheet Music

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

That's a cool idea. Will be neat to hear all the cover versions posted on YouTube before the song gets released.

3. jorbjorb

7 rings

What's with the Snoop Dogg font? This band is trash lol.

4. ale5875

Regular

Billy Talent did something similar before releasing Afraid of Heights. I think it's a great idea. I just wish I could play the guitar.

CMilliken likes this.
  5. Turkeylegz

Trusted

That's pretty rad. Too bad I am a mess when it comes to sheet music.

6. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Cool concept, and I really liked this band's first full length, it's great. Unfortunately, I don't really know where the band stands, and if the shitty members accused of shitty things were removed or not, so I haven't listened since.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  7. CMilliken

Trusted

Really like this idea.

8. shawnhyphenray

Regular

Such an awesome idea. I always thought something like this would be cool but no bands have ever seemed to do it until now

9. Bayside did this with Time Has Come about three years ago

Also Moose Blood are awful

kyleadams likes this.
  10. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

For me it's also helped that I found the follow-up LP to be incredibly bland and haven't been compelled to listen to it since anyway.

Kingjohn_654 and Jake W like this.
  11. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Oh yeah, it was super bland. Doesn't hold a flame to the first one. On top of that, i'm pretty sure they ripped the notes/chords for Third Eye Blind's The Background on one of those songs.

12. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Blush was a massive grower. It was slower, but tracks like Knuckles, Shimmer and Freckle were amongst their best.

Pretty interested to see where this goes.

astereo likes this.
  13. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

If the subject of the song could talk in her sleep, she'd probably tell them to stop breaking into her phone and stealing nude pics off of it.

14. Penguin

just let me cry a little bit longer Prestigious

Would be a lot cooler if this band wasn’t full of creeps. Hopeless needs to drop them already...and Neck Deep...and With Confidence.

Aaron Mook, solxace, Anthony_ and 3 others like this.
  15. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Unlikely they're gonna drop two of their biggest bands, no match you'd like them to. Feels like a bit pie in the sky?