Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Moose Blood / Lydia Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by btr, Dec 4, 2017.

1. daldalian

hopelessly yours, Alabama

Illuminate is one of my favorite records of all time. Everything about it is perfect.

That said, the Lydia that exists now is not the same band that wrote that album and never will be again.

2. kman22

Regular

Bummed the Boston show got cancelled

young&menace and Morgan like this.
  3. Morgan

Morgan

Why’d it get canceled ?

4. kman22

Regular

All of the snow. Back to back March dates ('17 & '18) have been ruined by the weather. Can't catch a break.

5. bkaeser93

Trusted

Might hit up the Tampa just for Lydia

6. daldalian

I don't disagree, there are some jams on the newer albums and I'm always gonna check out anything they do. My point was more along the lines of the lineup is completely different besides Leighton and their new albums reflect that.

7. zachmacD

Trusted

Not sure what of the point of this post is. That album is great regardless of your opinion of their more recent material. With that said, I really enjoy their new material. Leighton has a cool voice and I think they make interesting pop music

8. daldalian

The point was, while I'm all for sharing the greaness of Illuminate with the world, it's not indicative of what to expect of the band playing this tour. Hope that makes sense.

9. Morgan

Morgan

Welp by a shocking turn of events I’m goimg tomorrow

10. zachmacD

Trusted

Has anyone been to this? I’m looking for a lydia setlist

11. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

12. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

13. btr

Trusted Supporter

14. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

Really sucks to be on the cusp of taking your band to the next level only to have to cut it short because of metal issues Hope they get the help they need and a speedy recovery.

Also hoping that my buds who were gonna attend this tour "just for McCafferty" stay home that night.

15. btr

Trusted Supporter

Head North member's other project.

16. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Souveneirs were supposed to hop on the rest of the tour:

But according to my local venue they missed tonight
    [​IMG]
    Anyone know what's up?

17. Theemoflamingo

Regular

They apparently dropped the rest of the dates after the Denver show. I was going to go tonight (to see them and lydia) after finding someone to sell me a ticket but yesterday they dropped off events for the rest of the tour. Haven't seen a reason why yet, my friend who works at the venue didn't get any reason either.

18. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

hope it's because they realize moose blood fucking sucks as people

Joe4th, deadwrong, maryp1603 and 3 others like this.
  19. They probably were made aware of the severity of the allegations, similar to Movements.

20. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

I'm surprised they didn't know already. Same goes for Lydia.

21. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i doubt lydia gives a shit personally

22. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Leighton is pretty shitty, so I doubt the band cares.

Joe4th and cwhit like this.
  23. zachmacD

Trusted

based on what?

24. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

HoB opens doors ridiculously early for shows. And I always forget and show up like an hour and a half before any music.

25. btr

Trusted Supporter

Saw Marigold tweet “Doors at 6, show at 7:30” and I immediately thought about how much I’d hate my life if that was the norm.