Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Moose Blood Announce UK Tour Dates • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 12, 2017.

1. aniafc

Trusted

Yeah I know a lot of people who did that, and then it just became a freaking shit-show.

I remember them feuding with @Jason Tate a handful of times, around the release of Nothing Personal I think.

2. Like when they offered a bounty for naked photos of me? Or was that isanyoneup? I can't remember which shitty website did that. Hah.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  3. aniafc

Trusted

I think that was SG. They were very upset about you not leaking Nothing Personal so they wanted to get back at you somehow.

Did anyone ever find out who that person was?

4. I think I have it in an email saved somewhere.

aniafc likes this.
  5. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I remember how mad they were when @Blake Solomon said ADTR's album sucked.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  6. Blake Solomon

Mr. Emeritus Prestigious

i had forgotten about this, but i remember being sort of worried. Luckily I don't have anything out there that's like "end your career" embarrassing, but when that guy posted about me it was scary. he had no boundaries.

carrytheweight likes this.
  7. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Yeah I remember the screenshots that were up of your review and the MS Paint editing he did to it. I laughed then, but apparently he did get access to a lot of private shit right?

8. Blake Solomon

Mr. Emeritus Prestigious

about me? no. i think he was a pretty well connected troll though. And his fans were definitely of the 4-chan variety. (does that analogy date me? is 4chan still a thing?)

carrytheweight and Aaron Mook like this.
  9. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

It is in my book.