Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Moose Blood – “Honey” • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I really like all their previous album artwork but I don't like that new one that all.

CMilliken likes this.
  2. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I hope its not one of these deals where they release a single every few weeks til the album release and by that time you've already heard like 2/3 of the album.

CMilliken likes this.
  3. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I haven't been this excited about a band in quite sometime. Looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.

4. noKings

Regular

Let's go. 10 songs, all one word. Simple, but efficient. Just like the band. Excellent.

5. Eric

Regular

You know you don't have to listen to every song that's released before an album comes out? When bands do that, I only listen to the first 2 usually

CMilliken likes this.
  6. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

true but its tough. If I like the band I definitely want to hear all I can. I like when they release a single or two at most. When I know theres unheard music out there, its soo tempting.

CMilliken likes this.
  7. Blake Solomon

Mr. Emeritus Prestigious

i figured they'd come a long way with this one, sounds like i was right!

8. travisred

Trusted Supporter

Wasn't really feeling it, but it took me awhile to come around to their first album so maybe this will be similar.

9. Eric

Regular

Song is kinda underwhelming. I don't know what I expected but usually when we get the first single from an album I'm really anticipating, I'm instantly in love with it. Not the case here

10. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Each time I listened to me it's grown. Sounds like a poppier Moose Blood.

11. CMilliken

Trusted

Can't stand when bands do this.

Edit: like someone else replied to you, I try to listen to the first single from an album. Especially if it's an album I've been anticipating. But like you said it's hard to hold off sometimes.

Bayside 182 likes this.
  12. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

Dig the new track. Straight-forward and poppy. Could see them getting some additional traction with this sound.

13. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

nice. august seems like a perfect month (other than right now) for this to be released.

14. Timmiluvs

I play video games fast Prestigious

Is this up on Youtube yet?

15. Jake W

I'm guessing that they're releasing the music video with the album pre-orders in 39 minutes time.

16. This comes out on my wedding day which is perfect cuz IKYIM was the LP my fiancée & I always listened to when we first met

Jose, Danny, Contender and 4 others like this.
  17. Timmiluvs

I play video games fast Prestigious

Thanks. Haven't been keeping close tabs on this (busy day) just slowly checking for YT links and more info mostly :p

18. This is nice

19. Jake W

Timmiluvs likes this.
  20. Jake W

Video is good and the song has really grown on me.

21. jorbjorb

7 rings

I dig the music video a lot.

22. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

One of my most anticipated records. Track is a gem, one of the best choruses this band has ever written so far.

23. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

24. Jake W

Pre-order link directs me to the UK store and I can't seem to get to the US store as well... Is there more than one vinyl variant available on the US store or is it just the Pink and Black "Blush" vinyl that's on the UK store?

25. devenstonow

Noobie

Just that. The link worked fine for me, directing me to their merchnow.

Picked up sweatshirt bundle with that and Honey 7 inch.

Jake W likes this.