Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Moose Blood – “Honey”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. It's up on Apple Music too, and it's paired with the album name, artwork, and track listing. Album is called Blush and has ten songs. The new song is great too

3. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

luv dis band. Song's sick, looking forward to the album.

4. Moose Blood having a song called "Knuckles" made me laugh.

5. CMilliken

Trusted

Honey sounds great. Can't wait until I can listen to the whole album! This year keeps getting better and better with each music release/announcement.

6. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Nice song. Sounds more polished than their other stuff but still kept their own sound.

7. I loved their last album. I like this song a lot. Definitely sounds more refined and poppy to me

8. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Song's ok. Maybe my expectations were just too high but I'm definitely underwhelmed. Hopeful it'll grow on me and I'll like the rest of the album more.

9. Bass0820

Why introduce a new song for an album that won't come out until August? That's way too far out. Also thought these long album draw outs were starting to die out

10. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Is there a song called "Smokes"?

Jason Tate and Jake Z like this.
  11. Weird rollout plan since the release is so far away. Also likely means we see 1-2 more singles before the album streams at the end of July.

12. Ryan G

Moderator Moderator

Very excited for this album. This song is great.

13. devenstonow

Noobie

They made a tweet that implies we'll be getting an infodump today w/preorders

14. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Band is fantastic, song is brilliant. Super excited for this. Band feels like a really special thing over here, and are inspiring a whole movement in the UK emo scene. Every Moose Blood gig is sold out and they are sweaty and crazy. Really think this band are destined for absolute stardom.

I don't like who I am when I'm not with yooooouuuuu.

CMilliken likes this.
  15. Song's pretty good. More of the same with nicer production but a release going into the fall semester sounds great for this band.

CMilliken likes this.
  16. jorbjorb

7 rings

meh

17. xenoabe

Regular

That wait till August is going to be loooooong. Song is amazeballs.

18. SayHello

Regular

Safe single, safe band. Not surprised at all.

19. Cola.

I was such a looker in the old days Prestigious

Definitely enjoying this :)

20. Because hardly anyone knows who the band is, so the band and label probably hope to reach a lot of new people with a new signing and album.

Snewt and Drew Beringer like this.
  21. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Am I right in thinking over in the US they are still a very unknown band? Like, even amongst the Warped Tour scene, they're still pretty small?

22. SayHello

Regular

Sweet avatar. Go Mets.

Cola. and Bayside 182 like this.
  23. Peachfuzz

I'll be with you the whole way.

Honey is rather nice, might grow on me. Huge fan of the first record.

24. CMilliken

Trusted

Yeah. They are still really small over here. Give it some time though and I think this band could be huge.

Jake W likes this.
  25. CMilliken

Trusted

I've listened to Honey several times and want more. August 5th is so far out. I'm not huge about the album art especially after that amazing photo on their first cover.