Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Moose Blood – “Have I Told You Enough” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Everything this band has done since "I'll Keep You in Mind..." sounds uninspired. I'm just not interested in what they're doing at all anymore.

3. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, like, it's not bad, but it's just not exciting me anymore. The last album was good, and songs like Pastel, Knuckles, and Freckle were great, but this feels more uninspired.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  4. cosmickid Feb 13, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 13, 2018)
    cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

Have never understood how this band has come so far with such stale writing. Guess there's an audience for everything.

mescalineeyes, Arry and MacbethSin like this.
  5. skoopy

Regular

I don't usually expect too much from these guys but they definitely know their way around a catchy chorus and I can't ask for much more from the genre these days.

6. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I think they say “girl” in every song.

7. jorbjorb

7 rings

band sucks

mescalineeyes likes this.
  8. Penguin

just let me cry a little bit longer Prestigious

I used to love this band, but goddamn it bums me out they’re still going after all the gross shit they pulled.

Turkeylegz and mescalineeyes like this.
  9. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

first album is great. The rest is trash.

10. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Nah Knuckles and Freckle (and the bonus track Loom) from the last album were fantastic.

11. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

That video was far too distracting, while also not being anyhow groundbreaking or whatever... or it's just that the song wasn't that interesting too.