Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Moose Blood – “Cheek” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

Glad they made a video for this one - it's probably my favorite up-tempo song off the album. And even after one great year for music, this album is still definitely in my top three of 2016.

Also, do kids really stage drive at Moose Blood shows?

3. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Seems like stage diving at MB is the norm now. There's those few videos they filmed at Chain Reaction is it's stage diving madness. Not sure how I feel about that yet.

4. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

If a band appeals to the younger pop punk fans, then you'll probably get stage diving at the band's shows. I saw Turnover 2 weeks ago and people were stage diving and it was the dumbest thing ever.

CMilliken likes this.
  5. CMilliken

Trusted

Saw this when Turnover was on tour with Citizen. I can see people doing it for Citizen but Turnover? Really?

Jake W likes this.
  6. aniafc

Trusted

It's nuts. Just saw The Front Bottoms with Brand New and TFB definitely had a more wild reaction than Brand New (even with them playing Quiet Things). Idk something about acoustic based music doesn't seem to warrant stage diving in my head, but I was clearly in the minority haha

CMilliken likes this.
  7. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

One of the best songs on Blush.

8. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

The worst song on Blush by far.