Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Montebello Rockfest 2017 (Amnesia Rockfest) Festival • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Oct 18, 2016.

1. rippybits

Anyone thinking Nine Inch Nails/Slipknot as the headliners?

2. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

NIN has potential to headline. Slipknot, however, is a no go considering Corey will be focusing on Stone Sour this year.

3. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Has he said that there will be zero Slipknot dates this year? I'm sure he could focus on Stone Sour while playing the odd festival with Slipknot, unless he's explicitly said otherwise?

That being said, I'd like to see Avenged Sevenfold as the other headliner.

4. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

Thinking about it, you're not too wrong. 2013 was basically Stone Sour promoting the HOGAB albums and Slipknot playing some international festivals, in which SS were also on. Unless he is that focused on SS, it's actually near possible.

5. deededtheman

Rammstein is the big headliner, I doubt there will be anyone bigger than them on the entire lineup

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Thank you!

7. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I agree with this. The question is, are any of the bands mentioned bigger than them, especially in this market?

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Metallica might be the only band bigger than Rammstein that could wind up playing.

9. deededtheman

Maybe popularity wise some of the bands mentioned are bigger but the fact Rammstein rarely plays in North America and has been one of the most requested bands for this festival makes them a bigger draw. I also feel like the festival is doing a lot to cater to Rammstein this year with the increased production mentioned and bigger main stage. The creator mentioned this past weekend that most of the bands playing have never played before, which is interesting.

10. redwing91007

I think you're 100% right.

11. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

The full lineup was announced March 23, 2016 last year. I imagine we won't get any major announcements before then this year as well.

12. deededtheman

We got Ice Cube and Despised Icon before the full lineup hopefully they throw us some bones, this will be my third year going, i still need to get my ticket though

13. redwing91007

Rockfest posted this on Facebook with the caption: "Can't wait to see you guys again in June!"

August Burns Red confirmed?

[​IMG]

14. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Based on their track record with announcements, subtlety isn't their strong suit. I'd love to see ABR on the bill but I think its more likely this is just their bi-weekly reminder to buy a ticket than a subtle nod to ABR returning.

15. redwing91007

You're probably right, I can say it got me looking at tickets again. I think I might go for the reserved seating VIP this year.

16. rippybits

Good Riddance & A Wilhelm Scream are playing London, Canada on June 23rd. I'm assuming it is safe to say their both playing on the 24th.

17. redwing91007

Tickets are bought. Got the reserved seating VIP. For an extra $60 you get reserved seating, private bathrooms, private bar and private shaded area. The pretty much fixes all my complaints from last year so this should be great.

kidinthebushes likes this.
  18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

How much?

19. redwing91007

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Not bad. Just over $200 USD.

21. redwing91007

I think it's a great deal for the upgrades. Last year I was at the VERY back for the headliners both days, bathroom lines were a solid half hour and there was no shade to be found. Just having somewhere to be able to sit down for a quick break will be huge.

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Here are the two VIP options for Riot Fest.

VIP ($300)
    Festival Admission, 09/15-09/17
    5 Beverage Tickets
    VIP Gate Entrance
    Entrance into VIP Lounge
    Re-entry privileges
    Private Bar
    Private Bathrooms
    Private Lockers for purchase in VIP area

DELUXE VIP ($649)
    Includes Regular VIP amenities (above) +more
    Access to viewing areas at main stages
    Complimentary Open Bar
    Air-Conditioned Restrooms Exclusively for Deluxe Guests
    Plush Seating, Lounges & Tenting
    Complimentary Gourmet Snacks Throughout the Day
    Cell Phone Charging Area
    Free Wi-Fi
    Personal Guest Services

redwing91007 likes this.
  23. kidinthebushes

Trusted

New for 2017: We're proud to announce the 1st Rockfest Tattoo Convention which will take place at the church during the festival. Entry is free with your weekend pass! Registration and info for tattoo artists/shops: info@amnesiarockfest.com. Like this image, comment it by tagging your favorite tattoo/piercing artists and share it for your chance to win a VIP pass!

24. redwing91007

Only at Rockfest does a Tattoo Convention happen in a church...

25. redwing91007

We can count out Maiden and Ghost, they will be in Texas during Rockfest.