Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Monster Hunter World Video Game • Page 13

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Shrek, Sep 19, 2017.

1. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

keep in mind you’re probably still using HR gear, they get easier when you get your MR gear. But a lot of monsters are hard

2. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Yeah I got MR gear the basic ore one which was a big step up over my HR gear, that was one of the first things I did but yeah they were tough.

I think it was a mixture of being rusty, facing new monsters, the cold stamina loss thing, and worst of all both the monsters having annoying status affects with frost and poison

3. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

so many new monsters are just blight factories. It’s very annoying.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  4. CoffeeEyes17

And it’s one of those things where I’ll adjust and get used to but for right now it’s a frustrating cycle of farming materials for antidotes and blight cures

5. CoffeeEyes17

There rly is few things as satisfying as fully charging up your phials for your charge blade and executing the massive big damage combo on a monsters stupid head

6. CoffeeEyes17

Omg they added Rajang I can’t wait to see him fight Deviljho

turf wars are still some of the most fun spectacle I’ve ever seen in a game

7. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I was chasing a monster and came across a Rajang just punching the hell out of an ajanath. Nobody else was even around them. Just knowing they were fighting totally off screen cracked me up.

rajang is a pain in the ass though fuck that monster

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  8. CoffeeEyes17

Alright so I’m making very good progress. I’m at the Velkhana fight but I’ve been grinding out some better gear. Tigrex is my favorite MH monster so seeing him in his full glory was great and his armor set and charge blade are wonderful

9. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I really wanted to pull the trigger on the expansion during the sale, buuuuuuut mai bac lohg

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  10. CoffeeEyes17

Coward

(it’s rly good theyve added even more monsters since the expansion launched. I’m glad they’ve used the post release free updates as a chance to reintroduce monsters from old games)

Cameron likes this.
  11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

upload_2020-2-28_11-9-15.png
    upload_2020-2-28_11-9-33.png

12. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Lol the bow looks so big

13. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

This is going to be a fucking disaster but at least they stuck to the comically oversized weapons

Jake W likes this.
  14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

15. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

There is no doubt that this will be an awful bastardization and garbage fest, but that diablos doesn’t look that bad to me

16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

17. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

They deserve it for letting a hack like Anderson get his hands on their franchise

18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Not familiar with the specific racist line, but holy shit what a disaster. Really curious if a writer is just gonna cop to it.

19. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Paul W.S. Anderson wrote it

20. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Hopefully he receives some serious repercussions from this.

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

He wrote seven bad Resident Evil movies. Guy is untouchable

Your Milkshake and Cameron like this.
  22. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

The first Resident Evil I actually quite liked; every sequel after was terrible

23. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Reviews for this on RT aren't a complete disaster, at about 50%, so I'll probably give it a watch at some point

24. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Movie was fun enough. I always find Mila a bit unlikable, but Jaa was cool as hell.