Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Monster Hunter World Video Game • Page 12

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Shrek, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

oh damn it really is the resident evil people right down to Mila Jovovich wow lmao

2. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Paul WS Anderson movies make money, so I understand why he consistently gets work to shit all over but that dude doesn't have a single movie over 50% on RT or Metacritic. Dude's entire job is to shit out slop on budget and make studios money

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

[​IMG]

Joe4th likes this.
  4. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I’m glad they’re still making the weapons comically oversized but I have zero faith in this movie.

Also what a bland setting.

5. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

where the heck are they, jakku?

6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Apparently Anderson saw gameplay of the Jhen Moran sand boat hunt and that is pretty much the entire reason he wanted to make the movie. So I’m assuming other than some “modern day airport climax” or some shit he mentioned, it’s all going to be desert. Which is whack

7. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i’m not even gonna touch this thing, holy fuck

8. tucah

not champ Prestigious

G-Rank expansion!!!

9. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

god damn almost a year away though

need new content for this asap, still playing it regularly but getting a little bored

10. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I need to get back in. I never ranked up much cuz I never beat the campaign. It got really tedious, but I love all the side hunts

11. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I have more ants than anybody who’s played this game. If I see ants, I catch em

12. Shrek

finally found the hook again with this game. set it down when i hit a wall in April or so and had trouble getting back into it last weekend. did a few quests this weekend, got my groove back and... beat the campaign. had no idea i was that close to the end or i prob wouldn’t have given up. everyone do high rank quests with me now please

tucah likes this.
  13. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

The Witcher crossover event is pretty impressive. You actually play as Geralt. I've only done it once, but there's a bunch of sidequests you can do in addition to the main hunt

14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I need to jump back in

15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Finally getting back into this amazing game. Just in time to be a good HR before expansion too.

16. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I've been saying I'm going to get back into this for 6 months lol

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

18. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I watched on my phone but that diablos actually looked decent? Everything else is...confusing.

19. GBlades

Trusted

Very VERY late to the game but picked this up yesterday and excited to finally sit down and play it. Have never played a MH game before though.

Cameron likes this.
  20. GBlades

Trusted

Finished Nier recently so now have all the time to play this!

Jake W likes this.
  21. Shrek

how is everyone digging Iceborne? i got back into this hard and am almost 100% done with the base game. just finished crafting full Nergigante and Teostra kits and am close to finishing Xeno Jiva. gonna do the last couple elder dragon/endgame sets before Pokemon comes out, then buy Iceborne on Christmas once i can confirm i didn't get it as a gift.

idk why i took like a year off from this game. so fucking good. prob gonna pick up Generations Ultimate to tide me over between Iceborne and whatever is next

Cameron likes this.
  22. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Iceborne is great. A majority of the new monsters are just variants of the base game, but it's still really fun. Being able to grapple onto monsters is so nice. I thought I was hunting the "final" monsters last night but apparently I'm only halfway through the expansion so there's definitely enough new content to justify the price.

My only complain is a lot of the new weapons I've crafted look pretty bland. I use longsword and the one I'm currently using is literally just a long straight sword, no crazy decorations or anything.

Shrek likes this.
  23. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Can anyone who has played Iceborne help me understand The Guiding Lands? I don't understand what "fluctuating levels" means and do I seriously have to grind fighting monsters that I don't like just to unlock new ones?

24. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

FYI Iceborne is 29.99 right now on PSN

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  25. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

I bought it! I haven’t played in so long, I hadn’t even hunted Deviljho yet let alone all the other new things

Idk if it’s just a symptom of master rank or being rusty or what but it feels like those first two Iceborne monsters are super overtuned. The regular MR monsters feel fine.

Cameron likes this.