Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Monster Hunter World Video Game • Page 11

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Shrek, Sep 19, 2017.

1. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

quick shoutout to the people that design armor in these games because god damn it they all look good even the Lumu set somehow looks badass and cuddly

Anthony_ and Nate_Johnson like this.
  2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i've been pretty gamed out lately but quote me on here next night @Anthony_'s brother is on and i'll get him in the thing so long as it's like after 6 o'clock

CoffeeEyes17 and Anthony_ like this.
  3. Makoto

Monafide bonafide

This game really stresses my ps4 out. Fan was full blast for 3 minutes AFTER exiting

I Am Mick likes this.
  4. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Same. It starts blasting full power almost immediately. Has me worried

5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I’m in love with this game.

However....just had a really frustrating encounter with the Legiana. Took me over 10 min to track it, and COULDNT for the life of me get anyone to answer my sos flare. I timed out twice. Ugh. Literally every other time I can get people fine. The one time I need help though

6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

It’s even more frustrating that I’ve ran into one a couple times when I’m not hunting it

7. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

Is the game still pretty active? I liked it from what little I played of it but my life has gotten crazy so I haven't had the time to sit and play it for some time.

8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I would say so. I mean it was Capcom’s highest selling game ever I think

Edit : fastest

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  9. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

I just got an Xbox One. I only have Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Witcher 3 so far. Should I get this game? I think the monsters look cool as hell.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  10. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Got it.

Once I realized I was spawning at the lower camps, and it resides in the higher levels it was super easy to track. Got a group together very quickly too, and took it down. Love this game again.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  11. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Fuck the Kirin

I Am Mick likes this.
  12. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

New 16 person hunt event comes out tomorrow

Nate_Johnson and Shrek like this.
  13. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

well, time to pick this back up

14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Hmmmmm I’m assuming there is a HR prerequisite? I don’t get how I only get moved up in rank by doing assigned quests.

15. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

You rank up doing investigations, optional hunts and events as well. You might have an urgent quest that has you capped until you beat it. (Like you can’t go from HR49 to HR50 until you do the tempered Kirin quest, afterwards you’ll start ranking up normally again)

Cameron likes this.
  16. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Wow really? That’s totally what’s happening then cuz I do so many investigations/events, and never rank up

17. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

pretty salty that the new monster they just added is an even more annoying version of Teostra.

fighting dragons/dinosaurs is getting boring, I wish they'd get weirder with their monster designs.

18. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Behemoth is a fucking asshole. Fought him all week and couldn't beat him, just got carted AS HE WAS SLAYED and while it counted as a limited bounty, I didn't get any rewards. His automatic 1 shot attack has such a tiny safe space to hide in

19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Girlfriend got me Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate for switch. First MH game and man, it is fascinating to me how many layers there are to this game. I've done a good amount of tutorials and research and have about 6 or 7 hours of gameplay and it's finally starting to click somewhat for me. Really love what this game series is all about. Posting in here because idk where else to post about it lol.

20. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I have over 200 hours in World and honestly I still don't understand a ton of the mechanics. I just like hitting dinosaurs with a big sword

oldjersey likes this.
  21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

22. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

yikes lol

23. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I can't believe the team behind the Resident Evil franchise isn't being faithful to the game they're adapting

This is going to bomb so hard

24. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

what on earth lol

25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Stupid

We have so many modern day/military vs monster movies. The one way this would stand out IS IF THEY JUST STUCK TO THE FRANCHISE THE MOVIE IS BASED ON. Lol