Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mom Jeans - Puppy Love (July 3, 2018) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Jun 7, 2018.

1. btr

Trusted Supporter

Totally forgot this was out because it’s a Tuesday. Gonna give this a shot on my ride home. Slowly getting into Mom Jeans.

2. br10pb

really digging the album so far. Sponsor Me Tape is probably my favorite track after the first few listens. Looking forward to seeing their set at fest, mostly to see how wild the crowd goes.

3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

This was ok on first listen nothing really grabbed me but I’m definitely going to need more time

4. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

i love love love the intro track. its different than the last album, but i think they complement each other so well. riot is gonna be sick

5. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

Not sure about this one, couple listens in and it's not grabbing me.

6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Really been digging this lately. I'm kind of torn because I have tickets to see Laura Jane Grace's new project at a super small venue, but this tour is coming here that night and I'd love to see Mom Jeans. again since I was late to Riot Fest, plus I want to see Just Friends and Retirement Party. But I also have tickets to see Laura at a bigger venue later in the month so I guess I'll probably go to this cus honestly that is a great lineup.

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I still don't think this is very good, I feel like they blew a lot of potential they had here

8. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

It’s funny how this band is huge but no one on this site is into it

JaytotheGee likes this.
  9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I’m into it! I’ve been listening to both albums a ton

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

They’ve become my favorite new pop punk band since like, idk Modern Baseball or something. I just keep rotating between both albums.

11. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I really didn’t like this at first but it grew on me a lot. Still think it’s kind of immature especially lyrically but the songs are catchy and I’m kind of excited to watch kids go off for them next month after I go off for awakebutstillinbed.

12. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

As predicted, the kids went off for them tonight! Haven’t been to a show that packed in a long time, venue was way too small. Also was very distracted by election results, but had a nice time otherwise. Absib is the best band.

13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

This show was awesome, very grateful Retirement Party got switched with awakebutstillinbed (since they’re from Chicago) cus they were amazing, really just an incredibly tight sound. Just Friends was a blast and the crowd was going off, and ditto for Mom Jeans really. These are definitely bands to watch.

It also ended in time for me to make the majority of the Laura Jane Grace show so that’s good too!

14. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

15. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

16. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

17. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Always had a bad feeling about this band, that dude in particular.

18. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

19. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

20. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious