Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Modest Mouse Spring/Fall Tour 2018 Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ncarrab, Jan 24, 2018.

1. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

It’s a pretty cool place. I’ve been there three times (Puscifer, Paramore, and Jerry Seinfeld...all very different demographics) and it’s really convenient for me since it’s only a couple minute walk away from where I work.

I know you’re a Quizno’s fan and there’s one close to there btw

Chase likes this.
  2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Oh yeah, now I’m DEFINITELY going.

bachna84 likes this.
  3. bachna84

Have you ever eaten at Luigi's?

4. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Last night was fantastic

I'm tempted to go to that Akron show in September, it's a day before my birthday

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I have not. I know my wife likes it though. It's been a while since I've been to Akron. I used to love 3-Point (which I believe is closed now), Baxter's and 69 Taps. I probably haven't been to Akron in about 5 years.

bachna84 likes this.
  6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Is Akron Civic Theater all seats? That'd be a bummer.

bachna84 likes this.
  7. bachna84

Yes it is

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

9. TMS2787

Trusted

Damn. No siq moshin’ to Dashboard.

bachna84 likes this.
  10. stars143 May 15, 2018
    (Last edited: May 15, 2018)
    stars143

Trusted

Anyone know the presale code for the new dates?
    edit; nvm - pretty sure it's LONESOME

11. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Cleveland pre-sale starts in 42 minutes and I go into a meeting in 12 minutes...Gonna pull the ole' 'need to go the bathroom real quick' and then SPRINT to my office to grab tickets.

bachna84 and stars143 like this.
  12. stars143

Trusted

Got 2 GA tickets for Columbia, SC! I had to sell my tickets a few weeks ago, so hopefully I can make it to this one.

13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

$72 per ticket...for assigned seats. For a band I just saw last week.

Damn.

Purchased tho.

bachna84 likes this.
  14. stars143

Trusted

$57 after fees for me... gotta love living in a smaller market, I guess.

15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, I think my ticket for the Cleveland show last week was $56. Today's tickets had a $39, a $49 and a $59 option. Go big or go home, I guess.

bachna84 likes this.
  16. bachna84

How far back are your seats?

17. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I have loved this band for 15 years and seen them live many of times. At least 7 times in last 5 years. With that said, Im pretty Modest Mouse'd out since their tour with Brand New. I've skipped their last few tri-state area shows and will have to skip all 3 of their NJ shows this time around.

18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

bachna84 likes this.
  19. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

So I think I might’ve been right about the whole Poison The Well thing.

According to a member of that Modest Mouse fan group on Facebook that got to meet and chat with Issac before their show yesterday, Issac said that new music was actually supposed to be released last week, but got delayed because of artwork. But supposedly, new music is set to be released soon

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Hasn't Poison the Well been floating around for the past 7 years or so?

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I actually just looked up directions to see how close Quizno's is to ACT and Quiznos is CLOSED ON THE WEEKENDS???? I'm steaming mad right now.

According to Google, they're only open until 4:30 p.m. on the weekdays too...what the hell is that all about?

bachna84 likes this.
  22. bachna84

I couldn't tell you! I just go there for lunch occasionally. It's in a building with other offices so I guess the main traffic they get is Mon-Fri during the workday probably.

23. sam_might_say

Saw them at the San Luis Obispo date tonight and it was wonderful. They played a ton of my favorites and some cool deep cuts I was not expecting. It was my second time seeing them, but I already want to see them again

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

This tour starts in less than two weeks and no opener has been announced. Is it possible there won't be one?

25. sam_might_say

Did you check their website? They usually don’t really announce openers, but usually have just one