Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Modest Mouse / Brand New Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Morgan

Morgan

Anyone selling some west GA tickets to MSG? Really don't feel like spending 200+ on tickets

2. NationalPhenomenon

Regular Prestigious

As a big fan of both bands, this show lived up to and exceeded my expectations. I don't see this pairing performing together again.

3. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

Has anyone going to the Dallas date received their tickets yet?

4. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

^NML, but pretty good quality recording of the songs from chicago last night.

Loved loved loved hearing all the daisy songs, and luca/you won't know were huge highlights. Also hearing jesse sing part of say it ain't so was so great.

5. Mélange

Regular

I have four terrace seats for the Philly show, and I am considering swapping them for two lower orchestra or pit tickets?

Anyone interested in gaining two extra tickets?

6. mwahoo

I got an email saying they'd been shipped over a week ago, but nothing as of yet. The email did say you could pick up the tix at will call, regardless.

7. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I haven't gotten mine yet but I can't remember if they were will call, print at home or mailed. I'll have to double check.

8. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I did print at home. I looked at the confirmation email again and it said tickets would be delivered after May 26th.

9. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Oh yeah, that's right. I do remember that they put a hold on when you could get the ticket. Is it not available to print now?

edit: I just pulled up my order on AXS and I can't see anything. It shows the date/time and my order number and total $ amount, but it doesn't say anything about print at home or mailed and gives me no options to view the ticket or anything?!?!

10. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Mine arrived on Saturday.

11. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

12. fluffyjdawg

Regular

I was really bummed Brand New cut The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows from their set on Sunday at DTE. I don't think I have ever left a show so dissatisfied. It was my first time seeing them and honestly all the extended outros just annoyed the hell out of me.

13. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Mail I think but lemme double check

Edit: Definitely mail

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I know how you feel.

15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Going tonight!

Contender likes this.
  16. mercury

modern-day offspring fanatic Supporter

My email definitely doesn't say anything about will call, but anyways, thanks for the info!

17. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Seeing Brand New for the first time tonight. I'm stoked.

18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Tonight was incredible.

Modest Mouse blew me away and Brand New just gets better every time I swear and it makes no sense because they're absolutely incredible each time.

It was an hour in between sets which was annoying but you could tell something was wrong with the gear or something. Brand New switched their setlist up a good bit as well. We didn't get either new song which I was bummed about and though was strange

Sink
    Gasoline
    Millstone
    You Stole
    Noro
    Sic Transit
    Okay I Believe You
    Boy Who Blocked
    Degausser
    Limousine
    Jesus
    Luca
    Sowing Season

Encore:
    Soco
    You Won't Know (Sang "Tatou" throughout the outro)

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Has Brand new played Quiet Things at any other shows besides the first one?

20. Got one GA pit ticket for the Nashville date for sale, PM me if interested

21. Raul Perez

Junyah54

I got mine for Dallas in the mail a day or two ago.

22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like every tour they play it on they only don't play it when I see them because I still haven't seen it either

23. OdeToTheSun

Ø

Going to the Tampa show Saturday now thanks to the T-Mobile Tuesdays app having a $20 StubHub code. Got a Section 4 ticket for $27!

24. himynameisdakota

Regular

Was the code a one time use? I'm trying to get tickets for the Tampa show off stubhub as well and it sounds like you got a hell of a deal!

25. NationalPhenomenon

Regular Prestigious

They played it at the first three shows of this tour. I'd expect them to play it again at some point during this run of shows.