Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Modern Baseball / Joyce Manor / Thin Lips Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 31, 2016.

1. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

probs going to leave mobo's set early to make it to the aftershow on time /shrug

2. SPine

Trusted

I second this. If anyone can let me know if they have Sports and Holy Ghost on vinyl that'd be much appreciated.

3. MattNCheeze May 26, 2016
    (Last edited: May 26, 2016)
    MattNCheeze

Trusted

They've got both.

4. btr

Trusted Supporter

Modern Baseball is tied with The Front Bottoms for having the worst clothing merch, so I'm not expecting it to change this time around haha

5. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

good decision imo

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

How are the crowd surfers for this tour? ;-p

7. Kuri44

Hey guys, unfortunately I won't be able to attend the Say Anything/Modern Baseball show in Austin tomorrow (May 28th). Since that was going to start the celebration of my birthday, May 29th, I've decided that in keeping the good spirits going for my birthday, I'll give one of y'all two tickets as a gift. Let me know if interested and I can email them to you.

8. kamzarro

Sorry you can't go! I'm definitely interested, I sent you a PM.

9. travisred

Trusted Supporter

Looking for an extra ticket for the show tonight in ATX if any one has one?

10. Collins

Trusted

My friend has an extra ticket but she was trying to sell it for $25. You still looking for one?

11. Collins

Trusted

Holy Ghost
    Wedding Singer
    Broken Cash Machine
    Rock Bottom
    Tears Over Beers
    The Weekend
    Cooke
    Everyday
    Hiding
    Redone
    Charlie Black
    Mass
    Your Graduation
    Apple Cider
    Just Another Face

Their shortened set from the show with Say Anything last night. MoBo killed it. Most fun I've had at a show in a long time.

12. Raul Perez

Junyah54

Anybody have extra dallas tickets? Here at the veune, sold out.

13. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

I still have one ticket for sale for the LA show this Saturday. My friend won't be able to make it and I'm looking for just around face value. I wanted to give a chance for anyone here to snag it before I post about it on Facebook. PM me if you're interested!

14. devenstonow

Noobie

weird that the hotline is a 201 number.

Selling 1 ticket to the Boston HoB show on 6/23. Face value.

15. SPine

Trusted

Anyone remember how much the records are at the merch table?

16. Sports was 15 and Holy Ghost was 20

SPine likes this.
  17. zack33107

Regular

Selling two tickets to the Philly date, can't make the trip anymore and just hoping to get our money back

18. ChainsawJedis

Regular

So question from someone who didn't get into Joyce Manor until Never Hungover Again. What's up with their second album "Of All Things I Will Soon Grow Tired." I rarely ever see them play anything from it and I never hear anyone mention it.

19. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i like that record, the band said they tried too hard to get weird and move outside of their pop punk/punk realm to get some of their shitty fans away, but ended up not actually enjoying that record at all

20. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

My brother is trying to get rid of his ticket in Cincinatti for tomorrow night. He bought it way before a family vacation was planned.

21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I love that record, even though the band and a lot of fans don't

22. SPine

Trusted

Went to Cleveland's date on Saturday. Surprised that the pit really cleared out after Joyce Manor played.

23. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Really kinda fallen for Joyce Manor lately and along with that, have finally listened to all of MoBo's releases and ended up liking most of them a lot more than I ever expected to. Retroactively a bit bummed I missed this show.

24. zack33107

Regular

Bumping this message. I know the show is not sold out but if anyone is thinking of buying tickets if you could let me know that would be awesome!

25. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

So tonight is the HoB in Boston.

Doors at 6:30, show begins at 7:30

7:30-8
    8:30-9
    930-11 ?

(As Im not going but picking them up when its over)

The good news is the Sox play at 1:30 PM today, so the crowds should be long gone.