Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Moderation Policy Discussion • Page 4

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 10, 2016.

1. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

oh man i've admined two different IPB forums before. i really love IBP. i miss being interested in it but i had no reason to run those boards anymore. is it a forum that you admin?

2. Fixed. Looks like it was one of the defaults.

3. yup: RuneScape Community

4. This really impressed me when I signed up. I originally had "Male, thank you for asking." but that broke through the acceptable line limit when looking at the mini profile.

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

I really like the privacy options, but I'm confused by what the "receive your news feed" option is. Does it refer to the "Activity Feed" option on a user's profile or something else?

6. Correct. It's the activity feed. I'll change that phrasing to match.

7. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

It's so annoying. I have NEVER typed "lol" in a post on AP.net in over 10 years.

8. So tempted.

9. Timmiluvs

I play video games fast Prestigious

I'll admit to having a few replies of just "lol" but most of the time it's when someone is just being so idiotic and trying to insult some portion of my character that it's the only response I can think of.

Still not an excuse for it though.

airik625 and FTank like this.
  10. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I agree, sometimes it really feels like that's all there is to say. It's very easy to over there

Jason Tate likes this.
  11. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

putting another vote in for "yeah sometimes all I can type is lol in response to something, no that does not make it right." it's something i want to manage as we start evolving the community :-)

12. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Went over to AP earlier by mistake mind you, and couldn't believe all of the one/two word posts I was looking at.

schlotty and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  13. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I hope it stays like this here. I'm really enjoying myself and I feel like I've had way better discussions here than AP.

Dirty Sanchez and Timmiluvs like this.
  14. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

Chorus has brought out the best in @AelNire and that is more than enough reason to stay here forever

Jason Tate and AelNire like this.
  15. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

GIF GAME ON FLEEK. :lips:

16. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

We gotta convince @Jason Tate to keep the forums closed to only us, and not let anybody else in. I'm scared for the flood gates to open.

Nick likes this.
  17. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I know right. I'm embarrassed to say how intimidating AP was to me and I had anxiety about posting haha Sad but true.

Nick likes this.
  18. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Can you imagine the amount of "Woah like button!" or "What, we get trophies?!" posts there are going to be on day one?

and we'll be sitting here all like
    [​IMG]

FTank, Nick, Jason Tate and 1 other person like this.
  19. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

can i retweet these two posts.

AelNire likes this.
  20. The best news is that all the people here :up: are supporters/prestigious. Good places to hang out no matter what.

21. Malatesta

Tbh schlotty I don't trust you as far as I can throw you. You're just going to drive-by fart everyone else's posts so you can remain on the top of the leaderboards for most likes

22. Malatesta

23. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

heh Ever since @Jason Tate said that I think it over right before I post. Instead of what would jesus do it's would jason consider this post a drive by fart? :eyes:

scott, Aaron Mook, Garrett L. and 2 others like this.
  24. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

That was so harsh in such a nonchalant way. Vicious from Jason.

25. My sometimes colorful language sometimes (most of the time?) really does get the best of me. And I am sorry to @irthesteve for the way I worded that post, it was wrong, even if the phrasing was what I meant/kinda funny. :teethsmile: