Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

MMA/UFC Discussion Thread MMA • Page 574

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Bummer this wasn't in front of a huge crowd, hell of a fucking fight, no idea who won.

2. Bantamweight is insane. Think TJ edged it out.

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Daaaaammmmmnnnnnnnn

4. MikeERayner

Trusted

That was an awesome fifht

5. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Tremendous fight.

6. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

I think I would have given that to Cory but TJ getting the decision is not a robbery. Pretty impressive to be out of competition for that long and go through a war like that for 5 rounds

yeahrightdude likes this.
  7. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I scored it for TJ, but I thought Cory looked better overall and had most of the best shots. I feel like he just made some tactical mistakes here and there that cost him a win. A few too many wild strikes and spin attempts let TJ get his back.

Victor Eremita likes this.
  8. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

You can't be moving backwards most of the fight and let a guy control your back for 10 minutes and expect to win with these judges.

9. campeondeluniverso

nah.

Usman/Covington 2 in November

10. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

What a disgusting piece of shit

11. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

not deleted either

stvvvn likes this.
  13. 333 GANG

ACAB

Deleted now

As always, fuck Conor and anyone that still supports him

stvvvn likes this.
  14. He’s shitty for saying that. Like beyond shitty.

but saying that to that group of people I’d be terrified for my life afterwards lol

15. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

disgusting

16. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Nunes out of UFC 265. I think that’s going to break my streak of ordering UFC PPVS. Nothing intriguing enough to justify spending $70 on that card.

17. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I think if I bought PPV's I would skip that one just out of protest for them having the dumb interim title.

18. 333 GANG

ACAB

I don’t buy PPVs because the UFC are a bad company and I don’t want to give them any money

19. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Streaming is just a pain in the ass and lags half of the time. I don’t enjoy giving them my money and totally agree with your opinion, but ordering makes watching much more enjoyable and I can’t deny the fact that MMA is my second favorite sport behind football. Luckily ESPN+ allows more than one login so I usually split the cost with my brother. That being said I’ll probably find a way to stream this.

I definitely agree that the interim title fight is a joke. I like both guys but it’ll probably be rather boring and they shouldn’t be fighting each other as Francis is clearly healthy.

20. angrycandy

I honestly wish they didn't have such a monopoly on the sport like they do and that maybe, just maybe other organizations could grow more and maybe then we could have a lot more interesting options for fights, and I honestly once thought that we might get there sometime soon but there's still such a long, long way to go and it's sad

21. Everyone watch Bellator this weekend. Insane main event.

22. campeondeluniverso

nah.

this is what i keep thinking when my friend keeps trying to hype up the fight for me

yes! the way they've been hyping up the main event has me excited for this fight. i don't even think i've ever seen McKie fight. still sorta new to watching Bellator

23. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I see Gane picking apart Lewis in a uneventful fight. Both guys will be cautious and afraid of the others power. Lewis has had quite a few fights in that vein. The fight with Blaydes was incredibly boring until he caught Blaydes coming in for a takedown.

24. angrycandy

pretty much that yeah

25. Yeah Gane just stays at range and peppers him to a decision.

26. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

This is awesome to hear, I shit on Bellator a lot for their production, but they have good fights and good talent. McKee is a beast, him ripping through Caldwell was crazy. This main event has the potential to be great.

campeondeluniverso likes this.