Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

MMA/UFC Discussion Thread MMA • Page 462

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. MikeERayner

Trusted

WOW. Khaos Williams!

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

dude got merked

3. Khaos has had a better (against more impressive opposition) start to his UFC career than Khamzat but we aren’t ready for that talk

4. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I know I shit on Felder’s commentary, but he put on a very admirable performance tonight. Can’t believe he stepped in on 5 days notice without training for MMA in 4 months and made weight/went five rounds without gassing.

6. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Someone actually scored the fight for Felder? I turned the fight off before the decision. That judge should be fired. RDA was every round clearly and it wasn’t even close.

Victor Eremita likes this.
  7. This was legit Paul’s face when he heard 48-47 in his favor lmao
    8220D72B-43FC-4C9D-BCD0-5570165CD730.jpeg

8. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Caught the co-main/main. Khaos just starched that guy. Great KO. Felder is a total gamer, real good performance considering the circumstances. RDA did well for his part too, think he can make one more run at 155.

9. MikeERayner

Trusted

Felder's calling DWCS tomorrow lol.

10. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Oooooh boy. Here we go.

11. DAMNNN

13. Kattar has been my guy for so long now. I hope he wins.

What’s up with Zabit?

14. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Same, he's one of my recent favorites. I honestly think he would have beaten Zabit pretty convincingly had that fight been a five rounder.

15. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Not sure what it means for his MMA career, but very cool opportunity for him.

17. they're doing it at 155 right?

18. 155, no belt

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  19. Dana is adamant that Khabib is coming back, but the fight should be for the belt imo

20. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Dana insisting that Khabib is coming back tells me that Khabib doesn't actually know either way and that Dana is trying to pressure him into it... If Khabib was, in fact, certain on coming back for one more fight, they would be keeping it under wraps. We all know these games that Dana plays. haha.

stvvvn and yeahrightdude like this.
  21. “Khabib, father plan was always 30-0.”

22. Khabib just got tested by USADA again last week. I’m sure that’s giving Dana hope.

23. -deleted-

-

But then again was also quoted today to have said that he reached his goal and has “no further competitive interest.”