Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

MMA/UFC Discussion Thread MMA • Page 461

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

RDA says he wants Chandler. That would be a great one. Although at this point, RDA might be a really high-risk, low-reward fight for him.

slowheart likes this.
  2. RDA is the type of fighter he should be getting right away.
    If Dana gives him someone top 5 right away then Dana must dislike that fucking guy lol.

I’m not that high on Chandler but I do think he takes a fight over RDA.
    I see Chandler as more of a high gatekeeper type of guy in the UFC.

4. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Looks like Felder will be the one to step in against RDA on five days notice. Oh boy, that should be a good one.

5. WOW at 155 too!

6. Belal Muhammad is fighting as well. They haven’t announce his opponent yet.

7. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I know I shit on Felder as an announcer, but it is beyond badass for him to take that fight in five days notice and it’s still a five round fight. I honestly thought he had retired.

8. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

What a dreadful card, Felder/RDA won't be enough to get me to watch.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  9. MikeERayner

Trusted

But there is a guy fighting who's name is Khaos. Like, that fight's gotta be fun right?!

Steve_JustAGuy likes this.

10. Chandler v Conor for the title. Dana knows how to piss everyone off and this is how you do it.

11. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

As a fan, I'm frustrated that so many good fights (from very eager and willing participants) are always being locked up in negotiations....but I get it. If the UFC won't pay them then I don't blame them. I'm sure Chandler is ready to sign up for anything because he's already made his payday with Bellator and is here mostly for the competition.

It's still odd talking about UFC vs. Bellator payouts with new fans. It's like the only sport where you can move down to something perceived as the "b-league" in order to get a big bump in pay.

12. There we go

13. eh, will be rooting for Dustin but he’ll probably get caught

14. Hopefully Dustin got the money he wanted and didn’t just sign it so the fight went to someone else.

SpyKi likes this.
  16. Please just make it for the title

17. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Chandler/Gaethje as co main please.

18. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I'm digging these Thursday night 7 PM Bellator cards, to be honest. Tonight's is also a quick little three-fight main card with Pitbull in the main event.

19. Yeah not a bad card tonight.

Pitbull
    Amosov and Pico on the prelims

20. nice

22. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

He was going back and forth with Shahbazyan a few days ago and I though UFC was gunna give him a huge step down. This will be fun but still a step down.

23. lol

24. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Man Pitbull is an absolute nightmare. He just wiped the floor with him. Pico’s KO was insane as well.

Honestly thought Amosov was going to drop that decision, but that was a grueling fight either way.

25. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Pico looked so good, love how he's been rebuilding himself. Pitbull is just a machine, he's either 1 or 1a at 145 right now.