Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

MMA/UFC Discussion Thread MMA • Page 416

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Victor Eremita likes this.
  2. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Perry is such a buffoon. UFC won't do shit, but they should. I believe the guy has serious mental issues and needs help at the very least.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  3. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah ufc won’t do shit but book him for another co-main

4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Wait so they can issue punishments when their fighters do something wrong? Never woulda guessed. Slap on the wrist and I doubt he follows through on any of that lol

5. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

he won't do shit

6. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

The "help" Mike Perry really needs is to drastically increase his intelligence. So good luck with that.

Victor Eremita and koryoreo like this.
  7. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

it's like Jon Jones all over again. only Perry is way, way, way dumber and way likelier to keep repeating the same mistakes to his own inexorable self-destruction

he won't change. he'll do what he has to and then continue fucking up his life and the lives of others. really just sick of hearing about him at all

8. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I never realized how much Volkanovski looks like Davey Havok until he had to cut weight.

333 GANG likes this.
  9. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

Looks like everyone made weight. Masvidal must be pretty comfortable cutting to this weight if he did it in 6 days plus all the travel and media he did this week. Hope he gets pummeled for that trump mask though.
    It looks like this card is actually going to happen in full!

333 GANG likes this.
  10. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I'm surprised, but very happy that this card is going to happen without any issues.

Usman (Fuck Trump)
    Holloway
    Yan
    Rose
    Ribas

Anthony_Soprano and 333 GANG like this.
  11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Damn we are gonna get a shit commentating team tomorrow arent we

12. koryoreo Jul 10, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 10, 2020)
    koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Well Felder won't be there at least. Hoping for Anik/Bisping/Cruz since DC is in camp and Rogan probably won't make the trip. Wish they would just do Anik/Cruz. Bisping tends to talk over when its a 3 man crew. He's much better in a 2 man crew, but I prefer Cruz over him overall.

13. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I love DC’s commentary simply because he tends to say exactly what I say to my family as we are watching and it makes me sound smart. Haha.

Cruz and Bisping are really good but they tend to get a little more in depth about the techniques and strategies than DC does. He makes it a little more digestible.

14. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Hope Felder is okay but definitely don't mind the fact that he can't make it

llllllllllllllll likes this.
  15. I know it’s not a —great— way to evaluate it but looking at google numbers + UFC YouTube page

Jorge has become such a massive draw

16. 333 GANG

ACAB

I hope he gets embarrassed tomorrow.

17. Barring some flash knockout, it’s very likely he does imo

Victor Eremita likes this.
  18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

It’s gunna be funny when they reveal him on the cover of ufc 4 and then a couple hours later he gets completely rag dolled for 25 minutes and doesn’t fight again for 18 months

19. 4DBE422C-6FA7-4CB9-8D7B-7A415748BA44.jpeg

20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

.....wut

21. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I can't believe UFC 4 is coming out August 14th. That's such a short turnaround from it being announced. That's a nice surprise.

22. The backyard fights!!!

oooooo I love that

23. Backyard Kimbo gonna be a 97 overall

llllllllllllllll and koryoreo like this.
  24. -deleted-

-

Graphics and gameplay mechanics look directly lifted from UFC 3. Hoping I’m wrong though.

25. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I met Kimbo and shook his hand like 2 months before he died. He always ate at my Cracker Barrel I worked at