Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

MMA/UFC Discussion Thread MMA • Page 324

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. currytheword Sep 7, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 7, 2019)
    currytheword

Trusted

Woooooow! Crazy to see Nate be able to come back and get a headlining fight at MSG so soon after. Good for him! Masvidal too of course. I think the fight makes a lot of sense and will have plenty of people buying.

Covington sucks, no surprise there. I don't understand how they could threaten Usman when he hasn't even had a chance to defend. He wants to fight Colby who is the dude claiming he's the "real champ" and talking the most shit to Usman, and then backs he out of the fight. It should be Covington vs Usman for a title, not Masvidal. If he gets a win over Diaz, then i'd say give him a shot.

oldjersey and yeahrightdude like this.
  2. That promo tho

3. just me or is the sound off?

4. Khabib’s buddy is there tonight

yeahrightdude likes this.
  5. MikeERayner

Trusted

Not watching but from what I gathered Barboza should’ve got that nod. A 30-27 and a 27-30? Yikes

6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

7. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

yeah, he got robbed

8. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Dustin looks smaller

9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Read earlier this week he wants to be lighter in scrambles so he’s intentionally smaller

oldjersey likes this.
  10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Khabib is absolutely fascinating to watch my god

11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

No one is beating Khabib, nobody

12. LETS GO!!!

13. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I really feel for Dustin. He just had nothing for him. More proof that only 1 man in the division stands a chance. We need see Tony Khabib ASAP.

SpyKi likes this.
  14. Khabib will a nice face turn

oldjersey likes this.
  15. with as big of a khabib fan that i am.. tony would’ve finished that guillotine.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  16. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Congrats to Khabib, but such a lame/boring fight to watch; his style gets him the victories, so more power to him, but just not the type of fighting most fans like to watch

17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I absolutely love watching Khabib fight haha

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'm not even being a snobby MMA fan, I'm not a fan of most all grappling fights, but something about Khabibs utter dominance is so amazing to me

19. Yeah I always root against him but I love watching him haha

20. currytheword

Trusted

Was Dustin able to stuff any takedowns or land strikes? I didn’t watch cause I had work.

21. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

He gave him some strikes at the start of round two. But typical dominant Khabib otherwise

22. currytheword

Trusted

Damn.

Honestly, if Khabib does beat Tony Ferguson, I will have no choice but to call Khabib the greatest lightweight of all time in UFC history.

23. 333 GANG

ACAB

I’m not so sure about that. Khabib is extremely popular.