Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

MMA/UFC Discussion Thread MMA • Page 304

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

t_papaccio, currytheword and koryoreo like this.
  2. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

That's a sick fight. Going to a crazy stand up brawl.

3. MikeERayner

Trusted

Cowboy. JFC dude.

4. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

That's going to be so good.

5. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Man Cerrone, Gaejthe and Ferguson never take easy fights and fight so often between the three of them. It's honestly surprising that these guys are just now fighting each other. The real travesty is how held up the Lightweight division has been for the last 3-4 years and how much bad luck Tony has had...because all of these guys should have ideally had a crack at the title before fighting each other.

6. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

Cowboy vs Justin is gonna be insane. Fight of the night bonuses might as well be written out to them before the fight even starts. Guaranteed fireworks.

Winner of this should get Conor in my opinion. and then the winner of Khabib vs. Dustin gets Tony. Either way there is a lot of good match ups regardless of how these fights go.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  7. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I don't even know what Conor's deal is (or the UFC's deal with him)... Seems like they immediately turn down anyone who's rumored to have a fight with him.

"He's not getting a title shot", followed by "He's only going to fight if he headlines a PPV", followed by "He's only going to headline a PPV if he's getting a title shot"..... WHO CAN HE ACTUALLY FIGHT?

9. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

He's going to get the winner of the Khabib-Poirier fight. Tony is gonna get boned....again.

Really, Tony should get the winner of that fight and Conor fights the winner of Gaethje-Cowboy but that's not going to be the way this works.

10. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Sneaky good card tonight! Always pulling for RDA but I think this is a good fight to really show how good Edwards is or isn’t.

11. MikeERayner

Trusted

Yeah this card is way better than next weeks PPV card.

12. MikeERayner

Trusted

Let’s hope there’s some stoppages on the main card!

13. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Im willing to be there will be at least a couple of heavy KOs tonight lol

MikeERayner likes this.
  14. MikeERayner

Trusted

This fight sucksssss

15. currytheword

Trusted

Arlovski looked great. That was a fun fight.

Hernandez is clearly shook from his loss to Cerrone and has no confidence in his scrap game now.

MikeERayner likes this.
  16. MikeERayner

Trusted

Super excited for this next one. Let’s go Dan!

17. MikeERayner

Trusted

THE HANGMAN!

18. currytheword

Trusted

Hooker was landing some clean hits early and I definitely started to think it was gonna happen. What a finish!

19. oof that’s tough

20. currytheword

Trusted

I hate that I watch Hardy’s fights hoping that somebody who’s well-trained to defend against a brawler will KO him and then I wind up realizing I watched another Greg Hardy scrub fight.

21. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Hardy looks like he’s ready for Ngannou.

BOOK IT DANA!

:)

slowheart likes this.
  22. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I have no idea what that guy was doing or what he thought he was GOING to do. Like Cruz said, you can't just sit there face down hanging on a single leg eating 37 shots like that. I think he was more hurt than we realized from those first few, but who knows.

23. I’m not a coach but Vick should probably keep his hands up and chin down.
    He backs up with his chin in the air

Also his striking defense is probably worse than Rockholds

Hardy gets torched as soon as he gets ranked.

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Jeez... making up for all decisions I guess

MikeERayner likes this.
  25. MikeERayner

Trusted