Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

MMA/UFC Discussion Thread MMA • Page 208

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I meant that it irked me that both guys essentially earned their shots by beating Jacare. I like all the guys involved and all of them had exciting fights, but I thought Souza won both fights. Those split decision losses (that probably should have gone his way) have set him back indefinitely, and it's a bummer. That's all I was saying.

currytheword likes this.
  2. currytheword

Trusted

Oh I get what you meant now. Totally agree. And his win over Weidman was beyond impressive.

4. This fight is also targeted for the March 23rd fight night along with Wonderboy/Pettis

5. MikeERayner

Trusted

Solid card!

currytheword likes this.
  6. there’s no way they don’t save at least one of those for philly right? lol

7. (see you there if you're going!)

I think it'll get a 'bigger' fight due to it being an actual ESPN card. That fight night is on ESPN+ I believe. So fingers crossed

8. Analog Drummer

Regular

Now that’s a fight night!

9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

currytheword likes this.
    currytheword likes this.
  11. MikeERayner

Trusted

Ooo new weekly(?) espn mma podcast!

12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

TJ starting to make fun of Cejudo for losing his gold medal after a wild fire destroyed his house is pretty shitty.

slowheart likes this.
  13. yeahrightdude Jan 17, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 17, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

lol Hernandez wants to be Conor. He's stealing the press conference.

14. MikeERayner

Trusted

Ugh really?

15. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

He didn't specifically bring up the fire but he said "I thought you lost your gold medal" a couple times. Not a great look lol

16. MikeERayner

Trusted

How’s the presser in general? Any different to previous ones?

17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

It was okay. Oddly Cejudo came off looking a lot better than TJ. Cerrone didn't have much for Hernandez's shit talking. It got me excited for both fights though so mission accomplished haha

MikeERayner likes this.
  18. MikeERayner

Trusted

I just started watching. Thought they might mix it up, not that these air on ESPN or anything but thought they might do something a little different.

19. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Henry bringing out the fake snake and then slamming it around was so corny haha

20. MikeERayner

Trusted

Just started listening to The MMA Beat via youtube. Normally I just listen to the podcast version on 1.5x and jesus Christ it seems like they're talking soooooooo slowwwwwww

slowheart likes this.
  21. currytheword

Trusted

I stopped watching when he slammed it. Felt embarrassed for him.

22. currytheword

Trusted

Rousey confirmed to be the new voice actor for Sonya Blade in the new MK11. Go figure.

23. looks terrible in the last pic

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

People have been saying all week he looks terrible and I haven’t really agreed with most of them. He just looked smaller than we’re used to seeing him...

This, however, looks terrible. Wow.

25. Here friends!

FD3146A2-0D2F-437A-BA40-48B0390EB093.jpeg