Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mission: Impossible - Fallout (McQuarrie, July 27, 2018) Movie • Page 21

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

2. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

greatest film franchise in the world. so stoked

3. inwaves

the ships have all sailed to the sea

Ohhhhh yeah!

4. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

If they are as good as Fallout then this is some of the best entertainment news that I’ll get all year.

BornToRun likes this.
  5. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

4-5 hours of pure rollercoaster fun - so stoked!!

CarpetElf likes this.
  6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I need to know how insane this story must be to warrant a two part film (I know it wasn't announced as such, but I think it's even weirder if they are two completely separate films shooting back to back)

I'm also terrified for Cruise, the dude is fuckin' old and he's going to be jumping onto a blimp from space or something and that's just the opening of the first movie

CarpetElf, dadbolt, Joe and 2 others like this.
  7. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I think that’s why they’re filming back to back...they’re worried Cruise would be too old by the time they got to 8 if they took the usual interval between films

CarpetElf likes this.
  8. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

If Tom Cruise makes a dive in a spacesuit from a space ship into the Earth's atmosphere and then onto a blimp stop international terrorist, I am on board.

CarpetElf and BornToRun like this.
  9. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I know the filming back to back is probably due to Tom Cruise's age but my guess would be that they'll take advantage of having two confirmed films and have a cliff hanger end to the first one. Just a prediction but I can see it happening.

Davjs and I Am Mick like this.
  10. BackyardHero11

Trusted

read the news right before going to bed last night. so so so so so stoked. the planning two back to back also makes me feel like they're aiming for a big finale to close out the series. at least in terms of what the series is right now.

11. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

12. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m here for it.

13. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Kinda hope the 8th one is their last one

Dinosaurs Dish and Dodger like this.
  14. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m sure it will be.

15. flask

Trusted Supporter

Watching the first one in theaters is one of my earliest movie going experiences. I think I was 5 and all I remember is the tunnel scene. Now the supposedly final one will be out when I’m 32.

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  16. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I feel like this is the kind of money spinning franchise that they’ll inevitably try and reboot once Cruise is gone but it won’t be great and they won’t try again.

Davjs likes this.
  17. Still need to watch this one. 2 excluded, I was blown away by every single movie so far.

Davjs likes this.
  18. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

Yeah, I missed this in theaters and have yet to catch it. It's next on my list.

19. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

Mission Impossible: Endgame

Davjs likes this.
  20. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

21. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

That's good. Hope we see many more great Ilsa scenes in these next ones

22. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

McQuarrie is clearly very into the character (I think it's the only one he created that is still going?) so not surprising he wanted her back. I'm glad Rebecca Ferguson was down for more

23. BackyardHero11

Trusted

Really hope we get more of the White Widow!

Dodger likes this.
  24. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Would also like to get Renner back involved in the next one. Missed him in Fallout.

25. Davjs

Trusted

Since The Punisher Season 2 stole the "best bathroom fight", I hope this next one steps it up!