Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mission: Impossible - Fallout (McQuarrie, July 27, 2018) Movie • Page 18

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Apr 8, 2017.

1. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Even better the second time. This or Rogue Nation is the best. Maybe a tie.

Jason Tate likes this.
  2. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I've caught the bathroom fight scene 5 times this week and every single time I'm simultaneously blown away bow how awesome it is and furious that it's so short.

I know it took them 4 weeks or so to shoot, but fuck. I wish that was like 5 minutes longer.

I also don't understand how Cavill got his ass beat so badly, I feel like any of those body shots post-arm cocking would explode the other dudes organs

3. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

smoke4thecaper and Jason Tate like this.
  4. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

The lead up to the halo jump felt like a video game. And still can’t believe how they filmed the motorcycle chase and car chase.

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I really want Tom Cruise’s hair from this movie. It was always perfect.

6. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

His bod, too.

I Am Mick likes this.
  7. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

8. BackyardHero11

Trusted

airik625 likes this.
  9. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

10. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

It's a fairly tough hike to get to that point, and gets pretty narrow for a good chunk of it, so amazing to see so many people up there at once, haha. Must have been a giant traffic jam getting down after the premiere

11. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Where did they go to the bathroom...

12. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

13. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Best quote of any movie is when the rock says “daddy has to go to work”, and flexes out of his arm cast.

14. Dog with a Blog

So good

[​IMG]

15. Dog with a Blog

This is my favorite part of the whole series though. Looks like a clip from Man of Steel :crylaugh:

[​IMG]

16. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I am so over Fast movies.

17. Dog with a Blog

I never saw 8, but 5-7 are so much fun

GrantCloud likes this.
  18. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

7 is the what broke me and made me write them off.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  19. Dog with a Blog

I mean, I’d understand if someone wrote them off at any point tbh :crylaugh:. What was it about the 7th one that did it for you? Felt just as dumb as the others haha

20. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I have a daily argument with coworkers who are huge marvel fanboys who shit talk the Fast and Furious movies for being "ridiculous" but motherfucker you worship a raccoon man who builds rocket launchers and a god who flies around with a hammer. Dom Torreto slam dunking a grenade into a helicopter via muscle car is fucking pedestrian compared to the slop you lap up.

Second best franchise behind M:I in my mind.

21. Dog with a Blog

“Don Torreto slam dunking a grenade into a helicopter via muscle car” is one of the most beautiful sentences I’ve ever read :crylaugh:

I Am Mick and GrantCloud like this.
  22. Wait Dom’s a super hero? I needs to rewatch these movies.

23. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I don't think that's quite comparable. One is set in our reality, the other isn't. The other has super powers and such where you're allowed to suspend your disbelief because it's built into the nature of the world. Fast and The Furious just constantly defies logic.

I'm also not saying Marvel doesn't have its ridiculous moments because it certainly does.

24. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

How is the fast and furious set in reality anymore than the marvel movies?

25. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I mean... The Fast And Furious series have basically been superhero movies for the past 3-4 installments. Every characters superpower is just "CAR"

I Am Mick likes this.