Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Missaligned Podcast – Episode 032

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 26, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

I had the pleasure of joining Deanna on the Missaligned podcast this week to talk about the history of AbsolutePunk and Chorus.fm, different apps and tech stuff we like to use, comic books, and a variety of other topics. I had a really great time and can’t thank Deanna enough for having me.

2. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

This is awesome! From what i've conversed with @Deanna in the comics thread she's awesome, will have to give this a listen sometime soon.

3. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Thanks!! Had a lot of fun with this episode so I hope you enjoy it!

Colby Searcy likes this.
  4. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

damn @Deanna didn't know you had a podcast too! I'm going to give this a listen today.

5. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Yep! I actually have two, the other is Sport's Up. Which is well... about sports haha.

Vivatoto and Colby Searcy like this.
  6. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

excited to give this a listen on my train out for the weekend tomorrow. @Deanna great job with the podcast btw, always a great listen.

7. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Thanks! Appreciate you taking the time to listen!

8. Fuckkmerunning

Listening now! I really like the chemistry with you two! Would love to hear you on encore with Thomas and Jason! I really think the female perspective could be interesting.

kwilcox, Jason Tate and Deanna like this.
  9. Ryan G

Moderator Moderator

Got excited when this downloaded today - looking forward to listening at work tomorrow.

Deanna and Jason Tate like this.
  10. SoundInTheSignals

@Bake_Wear / soundinthesignals.com

This is a great episode. Some really good topics covered.

Deanna likes this.