Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Misfits Play New Jersey (5/19; Prudential Center) Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by domotime2, Jan 29, 2018.

1. CTFFEMT93

Regular

Regardless, with this being the first reunion hometown show and with the demand for an East coast show, this will sell out or come close to selling out and I’m gonna be there and bringing my dad as well lol.

2. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I wish I had a Citi card to buy my tickets right now haha.

3. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

comparing GnR reunion to Misfits is not even in the same ballpark of peoples interest

4. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Seriously. GnR was/is WAY bigger than the Misfits.

bachna84 likes this.
  5. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

my buddy got tickets in the presale today for himself and said a normal ticket was $200+. thats insane. i wouldnt even pay that much on stubhub.

6. TMS2787

Trusted

I never once said that they are the same in popularity or style or mentioned record sells… just commenting on the different venues sizes they each played / did well on the “reunion”.

7. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

They really expect people to pay the $270 + fees for GA tickets to this?

8. suicidesaints Jan 30, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 30, 2018)
    suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Either I'm seriously out of touch or the bookers for this show are.

No way are they selling 18,000 tickets at $200 a pop.

edit: looks like the cheapest seats (nosebleeds) are $70+fees. This is nuts. I'm extremely curious to see how this winds up selling.

9. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Floor tickets are $200. I believe the seated area starts at $50.

10. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

When I mentioned the price it wasn’t for nothing. Hahahaha. It really blows my mind that they are asking higher than Billy Joel at MSG prices for this. It’s just crazy. I really want to go but not over $200 a ticket bad. I remember thinking that the GA ticket for their Vegas show was as much as my 3-day VIP to RF when they headlined.

domotime2 likes this.
  11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

That’s only for the highest of nosebleeds. Even part of the highest section is $100.

12. Daniel182

This is almost identical to the pricing of the Los Angeles and Las Vegas shows, and both of those sold pretty well.

13. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

it's $200!?!?!? for GA?! lmao okay yeah remember when i was complaining earlier, this is why.

14. domotime2

i saw Green Day at Starland ballroom for $70 i think. I went to riotfest in 2011, when danzig played a misfits set and there were a trillion other bands, for $120.

suicidesaints likes this.
  15. Daniel182

$250 plus fees for GA. :verysad:

domotime2 likes this.
  16. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, we'll see how well this winds up selling. If they can draw like this, more power to them. I'd love to eat my words.

17. Daniel182

I think they will draw just fine if the LA and LV shows from last month are any indication. Maybe not a sell out, but it will be fine.

18. domotime2

I'm vindictive and want this to fail

JaytotheGee likes this.
  19. CTFFEMT93

Regular

Scored two tickets in the presale.

20. Daniel182

Same here! Section 22, Row 10 for me. $129.

21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Does anybody have the code for today?

22. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I love the Misfits. Have seen various iterations of the line up a few times. Played in a Misfits cover band for a while. I'd love to see the original lineup, but there is NO WAY I'd pay these kind of prices.

23. CTFFEMT93

Regular

Section 9, row 21. 200$ each. I think it’s worth it for me. I’ve been a fan since I was 14 and my dad is an OG fan who never got to see them live because he was in the Marine Corps and constantly all over the country. He’s ecstatic.

Daniel182 likes this.
  24. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't even pay $200 to see Metallica front row, or Kayne on the floor.

The only thing I can imagine paying that much for would be Page, Plant, John Paul Jones and Jason Bonham.

CTFFEMT93 likes this.
  25. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Everyone have fun though. I'm sure it will be a great show.

CTFFEMT93 likes this.