Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Minus the Bear - Voids (March 3, 2017) Album • Page 9

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by elphshelf, Jan 8, 2017.

1. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

They pretty much lost me after Omni. I personally feel like the sound on Diamond Lightning and Voids just sounds forced, whereas the sound in their first few records just sounded so natural.

Even seeing them live, I just can't put my finger on what it is...they just kinda lost me.

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

3. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Invisible is one of my top MTB songs, was really wishing they had a few more albums in them since they had spurts of amazing songs later in their career, but weren't able to recapture that magic post-POI. Sad to see them go :(

4. Gooddayz

always and forever

My friend texted me the news.. such a bummer to see take place, but I guess it makes sense. Glad they're going out strong with an EP and tour. No way I'm missing that show

5. Gooddayz

always and forever

I wonder if their old drummer will play any shows

6. sukottokairu

Regular

so sad, but so stoked to finally get a studio version of "fair enough", ever since they released the live studio session video of that song, i was super bummed it wasn't on Voids.

7. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

9. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

please come back