Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Minus the Bear Are Teasing

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Couldn't help but notice when they blacked out their facebook banner and profile pic yesterday - though didn't look into it. Would love some new music from them...Infinity Overhead was 4.5 years ago, and I wasn't a giant fan of it either.

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. Grant

Planet of Fire would be sweet.

4. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Stoked

5. Chinesefood

Regular

Is this something they've actually talked about doing? I stopped listening when Omni came out and Planet of Ice is my favorite album.

6. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

please god may the new music be better than that last piece of shit

7. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I like a majority of Infinity Overhead. But I know I'm in the minority.

I'd like an aggressive MTB record. Like the chorus of "When We Escape". It's utter groove chaos.

Fronnyfron likes this.
  8. meekers

Haven't liked anything since "Planet of Ice"

9. sukottokairu

Regular

i like Infinity Overhead a lot actually, although it's missing what draws me to their older albums. high hopes for the new one!

10. Always interested in new music from them. I can't believe Infinity Overhead is that old, haha. I remember being in high school and waiting for my CD preorder to come in

11. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

I actually really liked Infinity Overhead. I didn't realize it wasn't well received

12. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

In a perfect world, it would be a mix of the Planet of Ice mathiness with the sex appeal of OMNI.

13. I believe it was pretty well-received upon release, many just prefer the older albums. OMNI wasn't exactly "well-received" by fans either, but it honestly might be my second favorite.

amorningofsleep likes this.
  14. ryan.conde

Who is Ryan? Prestigious

I am of excite

15. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Yeah, in my opinion Menos El Oso, and Planet of Ice will always be their best, however I still really enjoy Omni and Infinity Overhead. "Animal Backwards" is one of my favorites of theirs

Aaron Mook likes this.
  16. ttmessick

I approve this message.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  17. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

This.

All this conversation forced me to listen to both yesterday and what a great day it was.

Aaron Mook likes this.