Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Minus the Bear – “Last Kiss”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  2. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Really enjoy this. Might be the best MTB song I've heard in awhile.

3. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Its pretty depressing. Already seeing a lot of negative reviews for the album, but i've really enjoyed the first 2 songs so i think i'll dig it. I also loved OMNI

4. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

This is bad. And I loved OMNI.

5. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

A fine song in my opinion. I'm not in love with it, but I'll definitely give the album a chance.

6. failinginplace

Regular

i love this song. maybe it's the mood i'm in, it just sits well with me right now. i'm looking forward to their album regardless of reviews :)

ramomcferno likes this.
  7. Good opener, great chorus. One of the better songs on the album.

8. FloatThroughMe

Regular Supporter

I enjoyed it this quite a bit. Not getting the hate but I'm looking forward to listening to the album.

9. jco3

Regular

I like this a lot. Cool song.

10. ohitsjustrob

"The only truth is music." Supporter

This is the first time ever I have been underwhelmed by a Minus The Bear song. I really like Invisible, I dont know why I can't get into this song, but it just doesnt do anything for me. Maybe after some time it will grow on me.

11. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Did you like Infinity Overhead?

12. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I also loved Omni. The only album of theirs that really didn't click with me was Infinity Overhead, so I'm hoping I enjoy this one.