Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Minneapolis/St. Paul (Twin Cities) Location • Page 46

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Danny, Apr 5, 2016.

1. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

Animales BBQ (new food truck at Able’s taproom)
    Colossal Cafe
    Hi-Lo Diner
    Young Jonis

need to try Centro & Popul Vuh soon

2. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I forgot about colossal, I dream about those biscuits and gravy

3. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

I work at Esker Grove and I’m biased but I think it’s DOPE

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  4. Cody

hi everyone not to purely be promotional, but i'm living out one of my lifelong dreams and playing a show at the 7th street entry on monday 10/1. we're opening for the super incredible and pummeling cult of lip, lazear is also going to be there, it will be insane. i hope any of y'all who like local rock shows come out for this one.

ChiliTacos, Sal Paradise and Danny like this.
  5. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Starting my four day weekend at the fair, is it too early for pickle flavored beer or nah?

popdisaster00 likes this.
  6. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

At the airport right now and damn, it's awesome that they've upped their dining options so much in the past year or two. Shake Shack coming soon omg.

GrantCloud likes this.
  7. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah I love our airport's dining options, especially that food truck alley thing they have going on. I'd say we have a top 10 airport overall in the country

8. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

as a frequent delta flyer who spends a lotttt of time at MSP, ATL, and DTW, MSP is def my favorite. i'm there at least once a month and it feels like home to me lol.

coleslawed likes this.
  9. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

i no longer work evenings. i am back on days for the first time in 3 years. what do you people do on weeknights

10. Cody

SHOWS. memory lanes on monday nights. kitty cat klub / hexagon / eagles / moon palace / 331 all are rocking so many shows rn. our house show scene is incredible. city is an embarrassment of riches with local bands.

i also play board games at tower games and fantasy flight a lot if you ever wanted to hang out and play games!

11. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I'm so out of the loop on local bands.

The last time I was deep into the scene it was like The Semester, Small Towns, Gloria, etc

GrantCloud and popdisaster00 like this.
  12. Lmao, same. I feel disconnected from the local scene now. Not that I wouldn't like to get back into it.

13. These days I'm like, "what's D4 up to"

14. Cody

Yo, let’s all hang out at a show. Bowling @ Memory Lanes on a Monday, they have bands on the lanes!!

Danny likes this.
  15. Cody

I would personally love to meet peeps from here and check a show out

Minusblue54 likes this.
  16. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

Netflix.
    and $5 Tuesday’s at Showplace

Ferrari333SP and GrantCloud like this.
  17. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

hey! I caught your set with Author last month & really enjoyed it. loved y’all’s stage banter.

Cody likes this.
  18. I’ve wanted to go to Memory Lanes for quite a while. I drop my kids off at daycare across the street every day

19. Cody

Hey wow thanks so much! That was a super fun show, love that room. Thanks for coming out early and checking us out!

We’re actually playing there next Monday but the week after could potentially be fun for a meet up!

20. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Showplace Icon in SLP? Love that theater

coleslawed likes this.
  21. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Willow creek and Plymouth grand are my go tos

22. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

yup! I either go there, or the Marcus in Oakdale (I live in Robbinsdale, work in Little Canada).

Ferrari333SP and popdisaster00 like this.
  23. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

The chairs at that theater are amazing; could fall asleep in them

24. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Bayside is playing turf club in January, that’s p cool

25. Is that the acoustic tour?

I was obsessed with Bayside back in high school. I have the bird tattoo, haha. But I've totally fallen off with them over the past few years

GrantCloud likes this.