Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Minneapolis/St. Paul (Twin Cities) Location • Page 37

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Danny, Apr 5, 2016.

1. thethingis

Meet me in Montauk. Prestigious

Verdict's in.

2. Not guilty.

Fuck.

3. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Wow. I want to say I'm surprised, but how prolonged it took them to come to a verdict I lost hope.

4. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter

Welp. Gonna be a tumultuous night in Ramsey Co.

The moment they started talking about a potential hung jury, it was evident it was ending with this.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  5. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

can someone clue in a guy who doesn't follow much news?

6. kidwithhelmet

Drunk at a wedding but the cop who killed Philando Castille was just acquitted of all charges after a jury stalemate.

He disclosed his firearm, he was compliant, and he was shot 7 times for it because the officer in question felt "threatened."

I'm positive that there are protests going on as I type. Stay safe y'all.

y2jayjk likes this.
  7. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Another sad day

8. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

this is terrible.

9. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

happy pride y'all, stay safe out there.

10. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Just got a job at the mfing Grand Cafe. So excited I want to cry

Danny, GrantCloud and popdisaster00 like this.
  11. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Probably should have asked before 3pm the day of but what do y'all do for the 4th?

12. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

i feel like i am the only person who doesn't have an opinion on fireworks, they are cool if they do them where im at (IE prince night at the twins game the other week), but i won't be one of those people who seek out spots hours before.

but im all about grilling and eating hot dogs on the dang fourth.

coleslawed likes this.
  13. thethingis

Meet me in Montauk. Prestigious

I like fireworks and did get there hours early but we had a good group so it was mostly just fun hanging out with them

coleslawed likes this.
  14. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Anyone hitting up basilica this weekend? I'm going Friday. (Hoping Andrew plays some jacks mannequin and SoCo anthems)

15. Not really into the Basillica lineup at all this year - I'm going to the Jason Isbell show that night anyway so I'm kinda glad I won't feel like I'm missing out, ha.

16. Damn, sucks to go back to work today. Having the last 5 days off was sweet.

GrantCloud and coleslawed like this.
  17. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

SAME

glad it's only a three day week. Haha

18. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

basilica last night was so good, im finally getting into Andrew McMahons solo stuff, but him throwing in a few jack's mannequin and a SoCo song was a nice surprise. also pretty sure me and like 10 others in the big crowd were the only ones who knew his older projects, haha.

and the shins were pretty great too.

19. kidwithhelmet

20. I am not surprised to see the police union defend it. What I want to see is Dayton, Hodges, etc call them out for being wrong.

21. GrantCloud likes this.
  22. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Another police shooting last night in south Minneapolis last night, of course the body cams were off and the dash cam didn't catch it.

23. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

24. john johncena

I like your answer .. i will watch it

25. alex miller

Regular

Anyone happen to know where a "Welcome To Mankato" sign is? I found it on google images but can't find a location