Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Minneapolis/St. Paul (Twin Cities) Location • Page 36

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Danny, Apr 5, 2016.

1. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Chance was phenomenal last night

Now beer and bacon fest today yooooooo

alex miller likes this.
  2. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Headed down to the Roy for the 1975 tonight

Look for a nerd wearing acid wash jeans and a chance the rapper hoodie. Probz me

y2jayjk likes this.
  3. thethingis

Meet me in Montauk. Prestigious

Anyone going to that Radiohead tribute on friday?

4. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I don't know how early you are going but I'm assuming it's 8:40 for Pale Waves and 9:30 for the lads. Are you able to confirm if you show up earlier? Not leaving for the show from Plymouth until at least 745

5. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I can definitely try! I'm at a friends in NE Minneapolis right now leaving at 7:30 for the show.

6. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Ha apparently it all started at 730 so we heard the last pale waves song

GrantCloud likes this.
  7. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

We were at herbies next door until like 9, missed the first two songs. But still a great concert

8. Anyone hitting up Art-a-Whirl this weekend?

9. Is there anything specific anyone recommends? I've never been around for it, so I don't really know what to expect

10. Art-A-Whirl | Northeast Minneapolis Arts Association

While the event revolves around art and galleries, there's lots of cool stuff to do. Breweries and restaurants and other shops in NE will participate. It gets busy.

11. Benny Burrito

I will be there.

12. Benny Burrito

I plan to be at DMB at noon for the beard contest. Then might bounce over by Bauhaus where some friends are selling cool clothes they pick up at thrift stores n shit. wanna join

13. yeah boi! i'll text you that day

Benny Burrito likes this.
  14. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

will probably hit up the Northrop King building at some point. other than that, Able is hosting a skate demo, and BRLSQ is having a sale on lots of their prints.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  15. Took a canoe out on Calhoun on Wednesday and we were like, the only people on the lake:

[​IMG]

16. Anyone ever been to the Memory Lanes Block Party? Is it a good time? Thinking about going to catch D4 and then jumping over to the Triple Rock to see the Dirty Nil/Flatliners.

17. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Gosh I love dangerous man so much

Benny Burrito likes this.
  18. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

have never been & i should probably fix that.
    Able ftw, though.

19. Blink and NFG both announced shows for us today. The week is already made.

y2jayjk likes this.
  20. Against Me! is likely coming here with the Dirty Nil too! Dirty Nil's singer all but confirmed it at their show on Sunday

21. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Dangerous Man is way cool, but just wait and make a day of it on 13th avenue in NE sometime. Hit Dangerous Man for beer, matchbox for coffee, Eat My Words (best bookstore in town for my money) and Gumball for shopping, Young Joni for dinner, then close out the evening with a show at 331 and a stroll up the dive bars (Knight Cap, Jimmy's, Palace) on 4th street!

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  22. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Gonna be so broke going to concert the next couple of months, basilica, j Cole, Kendrick, and Weeknd was just announced too

23. Just Blink in August for me right now

24. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

Bazan next week!
    now, now in july, Ryan Adams, too
    SylvianEsso, Julien Baker in august.