Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Minneapolis/St. Paul (Twin Cities) Location • Page 35

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Danny, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Gonna be gorgeous this weekend - I'm hitting up the zoo!

coleslawed and Benny Burrito like this.
  2. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

I have flights\hotels booked, excited to come check it all out

alex miller and Benny Burrito like this.
  3. thethingis

Meet me in Montauk. Prestigious

Anyone have an extra ticket for PWR BTTM and Tancred? Didn't expect it to sell out.

4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Has anyone ever been to a concert at treasure island? I'm thinking of going to matchbox twenty/counting crows there in September, but kinda want to know the experience before going, haha.

5. Just called USI Fiber to order service..can't wait. Peace out, CenturyLink.

6. Jealous! We're moving to a new place soon and I'm not looking forward to the whole switching all the utilities/internet to the new house stuff.

7. Benny Burrito

What didn't you like about Century Link? I have them now and think they're way better than Comcast. And cheaper!

8. Both are true, but US Fiber will give me faster speeds for less!

9. Benny Burrito

ooooo dayyyyum

10. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Anyone snag tickets to The xx on Friday? I've never seen them live...Is it worth it to pay stub hub prices to grab a ticket? $70 for balcony $90 for floor.

Otherwise I'll go see Flint Eastwood at 7th St Entry for $10.

GrantCloud likes this.
  11. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Yooo if I don't work too late that night, I will probably scoop a ticket Friday (payday)

I'm getting insanely excited for May, I got dugout row four tickets to the twins game May 4th through work, seeing chance the rapper and the 1975 in the same week.

#blessed

12. thethingis

Just bought my X Games ticket; 12 year-old me, don't say I never did anything for you.

coleslawed likes this.
  13. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

What are things to do on a weekday morning/afternoon on a day off?

14. For me, I make it a point to head somewhere outdoors like a lake or a river. Talk a walk around Calhoun, for example. Especially now that the weather is nice. Twins game?

15. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

head to the Mia, or any other museum, as they usually close early during the week, and I work a lot of weekends.
    hit up Black Coffee & Waffle Bar or Glam Doll Donuts.
    Walker Sculpture Garden when it reopens.

but usually I just sit on the couch & watch youtube while eating a big homemade brunch.

16. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

in the winter, take advantage of Buck Hill's early bird rate ($20 from 10-2 on weekdays) if you ski or snowboard.

17. Go for a bike ride!

coleslawed likes this.
  18. thethingis

Just did this across Stone Arch to NE. May in Minne is awesome.

coleslawed and popdisaster00 like this.
  19. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

my bike disappeared last spring, need to find something nice for a decent price.

20. Danny May 9, 2017
    (Last edited: May 9, 2017)
    Heads up some GA tickets for Chance on Friday just went up on ticketmaster

GrantCloud likes this.
  21. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

The work week is going by so slow, I can't wait!

22. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Waffle bar sounds intriguing.

Glam Doll is a staple already. My diet hates it.

coleslawed likes this.
  23. One of my friends can't go to the 1975 show next wednesday so we have an extra floor ticket, anyone interested? Just looking to get back what we paid for it after fees, I think it was like $60? Would prefer to sell it to someone on here than on stubhub!

popdisaster00 likes this.
  24. Shit if you had 2, I'd be there.

25. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Pumped that nice weather is here to stay. And for that 1975 show. And the Twins.