Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Minneapolis/St. Paul (Twin Cities) Location • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Danny, Apr 5, 2016.

1. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

i agree

2. Benny Burrito

Uhh..... you stink!

popdisaster00 likes this.
  3. Heading to Target Field tonight, hoping to see the first Twins win of the season!

4. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Near 70 degrees out; lakes of the Twin Cities, along with patios in Uptown, will be poppin' with people

5. Benny Burrito

Luce is kinda farts as well. C'mon. Mesa. Slice of New York. Andreas. C'mon.

6. Take me to Andreas

7. Benny Burrito

I will be on campus tomorrow!

8. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

Mesa is good for the price, but quality is miles below Luce or Lola.

9. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Shoutout Dulono's.

10. Update: they didn't :/

11. Cody

I love our beer so much. Just gripped some Sky Five and Let it Ride for a writing meeting tonight.

12. Benny Burrito

Yeah when it comes to beer we're hooked up. Four breweries within like. A mile of each other? Over in NE?

13. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Now that I can't go to Target Center on one of my days off every Tuesday/Wednesday and it's actually warm, what do you all recommend doing for fun?

14. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

most mpls/stp beers are too hoppy for my taste buds, but I'm glad there's some good stouts & porters coming out.

15. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Not sure what your idea of fun is, or if you're looking for options right in downtown, but I love to go go-karting at this place called ProKart Indoors; locations in Burnsville and Maple Grove. So it's a bit of a drive from downtown, but super fun. Closer to downtown, Lake Calhoun, pretty soon I think, will start renting again kayaks and canoes, that you can use on that lake and Lake of the Isles; did that last summer a couple times and loved it. Downtown, mainly just the rooftop patios I'll go to, or maybe do lawn bowling over at Brits Pub. Over near the MPLS Blue Door, that neighborhood(forgot the name), has a really small theatre named the Trylon, that seats like 30 people, that shows movies every week, some pretty well known, and others that are pretty obscure. Ticket prices pretty cheap too. Really comes down to what you're interested in/budget is

y2jayjk likes this.
  16. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

I'm moving here in June. White Bear Lake area. Don't really want to live in that residential of an area but I'm excited to move.

17. Where are you coming from? WBL is fun in the summer

18. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Just from Duluth.

19. Cody

Yeah, I'm smack dab in NE and my god, it's overwhelming. I have so many options.

20. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

21. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Those all sound like excellent ideas. I will look into all of them. Thanks!

22. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone do Bar Trivia? I've been wanting to but it's just my gf and I and some Trivia Mafia things allow teams of 6

23. Cody

Every Tuesday at Republic for the past like three years.

24. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

nice! We may have to jump on that in a few months when we move closer.