Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mindy White to Release New Single Next Month

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I am so in for this.

3. Ska Senanake

Trusted

I miss mindy. Rad

4. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

That States EP from a few years ago was really good. Didn’t care for the full length.

coleslawed and js977 like this.
  5. shawnhyphenray

Regular

I always think of her as being more known for States, who I loved

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. dtbjerke

Regular Supporter

States released two full lengths (Room to Run and Paradigm). I remember enjoying them both in the moment but I don't think I've come back to either since. I agree with you though, the EP was pretty rad.

I will always get excited for anything released by anyone affiliated with Lydia. Whether it's States, The Cinema, Gates, Mindy solo, etc. -- I'm in.

coleslawed and js977 like this.
  7. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

I guess that shows how much of an impact the first LP has on me. Lol

dtbjerke likes this.
  8. dtbjerke

Regular Supporter

Haha. Full disclosure: I had to go to Apple Music to make sure I wasn't making that up.

contra11mundum likes this.
  9. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

There’s was enough decent material on Room to Run for another solid EP, but they threw in some real underwhelming tracks as well. As for Paradigm, I had it in my car for two months’ straight, yet can barely remember any of the songs off the top of my head. Really wanted them to find their stride, but I guess it never really came together for them. Real shame - they’re all incredibly talented musicians.

10. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

She looks darn good in those photos.

11. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Nice. She's got a beautiful voice.

12. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

@skurt hell yeah, she does - thanks for pointing that out, otherwise I wouldn't have clicked to see any pictures ;D

That beng said, I'm excited for new music from Mindy! I really enjoyed every States release, altogether with both LPs, though the EP was their best material for sure - you can't deny some Copeland vibes from the rest of the band ;D The LPs sounded more approachable I'm sure, but it didn't click well enough, I still liked it in the end.

13. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

i never thought she was a great singer but I'm interested