Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mindy White – “Lifted” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. noKings

Regular

Fan of Mindy, but...

3. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

What is this accent?..

4. transrebel59

Regular

She's far better than this garbage.

5. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

This seems like a parody.

6. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

I wish Mindy would White a better song.

7. failinginplace

Regular

yeah this is not good. i couldn't make it past the first chorus. and i have two kids so i have a pretty high tolerance for garbage songs.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  8. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Oh no.... that's really bad! I mean, she's talented, but ehh. At least it led me to some acoustic States videos on youtube I hadn't seen before.

Chase Tremaine and Youarcade like this.
  9. Steven

This is the biggest piece of crap ive ever heard.

10. AutopilotYears

Regular

kinda unbelievable that this is the same person who helped create Illuminate

failinginplace likes this.
  11. daldalian

hopelessly yours, Alabama

This is hilariously bad (what is that accent?) and also it's kind of sad that it's been out for a few weeks and still has under 2000 views on Youtube.

12. shawnhyphenray

Regular

This sounds like it would fit right in on modern pop radio, but I like this much more than anything on the radio really. I’m surprised of all the hate it’s getting because this literally sounds like everything on the radio, from the music to the lyrics to the melodies to the production. I think it’s because people are still associating her with States rather than as a pop singer. But if one of today’s biggest pop artists release it you’d all be all over it.

js977 likes this.
  13. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Agree that it is of rather top quality, and that it's difficult to objectively review that kind of sound from her, cause we'll be probably associating her with States and Lydia, but well - no - I wouldn't be all over it, I definitely avoid this type of content. Obviously she might be doing great with such songs, but it's still fine to regret not having new music from her on a different ground instead.

Albeit, I'm not disappointed or in shock after all anyway, I remember her mentioning it ages ago that she would love to be a solo pop star like Britney Spears for example.

shawnhyphenray likes this.