Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mindhunter (Netflix) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Mar 2, 2017.

1. I didn't have a working knowledge of BTK at all and wouldn't have cared about knowing that he didn't really matter in this season. The buildup to the finale and the climax was good enough as it was, no need to throw other stuff into the mix for the time being

2. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I am curious to see where they’re going with this BTK stuff considering he wasn’t caught until 2005
    Feels weird spoiler tagging a real life event but I could see that info effecting your experience watching the show

3. jmwhit04

May Your Music Break My Eardrums Prestigious

He could be seen as the premier case that what they're building towards can solve. He was a guy who wasn't caught for decades, and after not murdering for years and years, he decides to start up again. He taunted the police and the media. His eventual arrest will probably be the end of the series and the crowning achievement of their research/work.

4. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Right, but considering that these characters will be like 80 when that happens, I wonder how they’ll approach it. Flashforwards with a new cast? Lots of makeup and prosthetics? A time machine?

5. jmwhit04

May Your Music Break My Eardrums Prestigious

BTK is brought into an interrogation room. Our perspective is behind Holden's head so we can't see his face. BTK says "I guess you finally caught me." We hear Holden say "I guess you can call me a real.....Mindhunter." Camera fades away. End of series.

6. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Just finished this last night. Very well done. I realllllllllly hated the whole thing with the tape of Richard Speck. If they decided as a group to never mention the tape with the investigation going on, it makes no sense why they wouldn't physically destroy the tape and get rid of it completely. No reason to keep the tape.

7. The Directors Of David Fincher’s 'Mindhunter' Season 2 Revealed

Andrew Dominik news is awesome.

airik625 likes this.
  8. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Andrew Dominik is a God.

9. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Killing Me Softly is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Carl Franklin is very exciting though.

10. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

god damn yes

11. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Woah, that's quite a statement. What did you not like about it?

I loved the dirty characters, cinematography, directing, acting, the final line/scene/performance is PERFECT, etc...

12. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

i was gonna leave that one alone hahaha

13. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

THIS IS OUR MESSAGE. DO YOU GET IT. GET IT. GET IT.

14. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

It's heavy-handed, but saying it's one of the worst movies you've seen seems pretty hyperbolic.

Doesn't matter, I guess. Just found that very strange.

15. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Sickkkk

I’m glad Fincher is sticking around as well

16. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

17. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m ready. Hope the dialogue is less clunky this time.

18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Finally

19. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I never finished the first season after losing interest and being bored throughout the first 4 or 5 episodes. I might give it a shot again sometime, idk

20. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Loved the first season. Second season should be fun with BTK[/ .

715creeks likes this.
  21. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

If we see him, I imagine it’ll only be in the cold opens again. (I also wouldn’t mind if they switch it up and feature a new killer every season.) they already said the main storyline for this season would be The Atlanta Child Murders

22. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

FUCK YES

23. Finally! Loved the first season.

24. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I think I finished the first season? I remember it being pretty boring and slow, not sure I'll tune in again

25. I liked the approach they took to the subject matter, and it strikes that Fincher tone that I really like.

Plus, Cameron Britton's performance was one of my favorites that year. Just unnerving.

chewbacca110 likes this.