Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Millencolin Band • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by wordzanddreamz, May 22, 2018.

1. choke

Skatecat

Didn't like Sour Days as much as SOS and Nothing, but it's still a decent track. Can't wait to pick up my vinyl order, hopefully before the weekend.

2. choke

Skatecat

Got the record today and it didn't disappoint. In addition to SOS and Nothing, Yanny & Laurel and Trumpets & Poutine are early favorites. And Reach You sounds like it could've been on Pennybridge Pioneers.

Great album!

HueyLewis and AlwaysEvolving21 like this.
  3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I’m so excited to listen to this tonight. Been jamming my Millencolin playlist the past month. Can’t wait to add these new songs!

choke likes this.
  4. duffe

I Want To Be There

Reach You is my jam.

choke likes this.
  5. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Just ran 5 miles to the album and listened to the entire album. It’s rips. Very enjoyable first listen. I can see a lot of these song growing on me more with time.

Aside from the songs already pre-released I really liked “Yanny & Laurel” and “Trumpets & Poutine”.

The guitars Yanny remind me of Bad Religion’s song “Grains of Wrath”

choke likes this.
  6. DannyZach

Trusted

I love this band so much.So far Reach You,Sour Days,Let It Be and Caveman’s Land are my favorite.....I can’t help but I also hear some Goldfinger influence here and there (I love John Feldmann so it’s ment in the best way)

7. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

I have no idea how I missed this coming out?!

Anyways, pretty standard Millencolin, which is never a bad thing. Maybe better than True Brew but it's hard to say so far.

8. Dog Fish

Mutt

Been relistening to SOS and True Brew. What great comeback albums. Would love some more.

333 GANG and HueyLewis like this.