Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Miley Cyrus Band • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, May 4, 2017.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Good post from her

2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I thought someone accused her of a literal crime and was very confused but I get now that she means the crime of cheating. Anyway I believe Miley. I believe her intentions are good, and I don’t see her as a cheater

3. irthesteve

4. irthesteve

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

she is such a dumbass

K0ta likes this.
  6. K0ta Oct 21, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 21, 2019)
    K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I am so sorry for all the young queer kids who look up to her and are confused about their sexuality and she's out here sending all sorts of weird and toxic messaging about it.

Bi/pansexuality is a thing, it's okay. And some people are just gay. All completely valid. Like come on sis just stop.

7. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Also let's just kill gender because men can have vaginas and women can have penises etc etc so let's just not dial people down to their genitals.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Not an apology

9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Rooting For My Baby is for sure an underrated song. Bangerz never ever gets old

10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm over 2 years late on this but Malibu is such a good song, I can't stop listening to it. I hope she sticks with that sound on her next record.

11. irthesteve

I mean, the song is really nice... but that full album of songs in that vein... is terrible. Her latest EP is much more what I want to hear from her

ItsAndrew and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ya I agree I love Malibu and I love Younger Now the song but the whole album did not work. I think she has found the right sound for herself. Particularly because I feel like it’s actually a great blend of her last few projects (trap pop style of bangers, dreaminess of Dead Petz, and the Most and Slide Away fit with the Malibu style). I hope she isn’t scared away cus she didn’t get much radio traction. I believe that will come if she keeps pushing in this direction instead of changing course again.

ItsAndrew and irthesteve like this.
  13. irthesteve

@mattfreaksmeout Yeah I am definitely curious, because originally the plan was:

...which obviously didn't happen. Last I heard she was just going to a full album, but I don't really know anymore

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  14. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yep that’s what has me worried. Shes never going to get to Bangerz level of success again, but her music was pretty well received by people this year I felt. Who knows I just hope we get something sooner than later (And more than anything I want a tour/festival performances)

15. irthesteve

16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I honestly do not want this at all I just want a Miley album and tour is that too much to ask :(

irthesteve likes this.
  17. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Has she even toured since the Bangerz tour? I know she played The Riviera a number of years ago but I feel like that was back during the Bangerz era. I’m remembering it like it was sooner though (I wasn’t there, I just remember reading about it)

18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

That Riv show was the only time I saw her and the last time she was here. It was in support of the Dead Petz album and it was absolutely magical, but I wanna see her do a more normal pop show really bad. All she played other than Dead Petz was Love Money Party and We Can’t Stop

19. ItsAndrew Dec 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 6, 2020)
    ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I wonder if she can still fill arenas or if she would play large ballrooms when she tours again.

20. irthesteve

21. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

22. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Damn if her and Stevie Nicks end up at Bonnaroo I may end up there. I hate how late in the game Lolla's announcement is cus ideally i only want to do Coachella and one of the others

23. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

You think there is any chance Miley ends up at Lolla?

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ya I don't see why not if she's playing other fests. Not as a headliner, but a main stage before the headliner. She definitely fits in at Lolla

25. irthesteve

I wish I could take a year off work and just go to all the festivals

ItsAndrew and mattfreaksmeout like this.