Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mike Ness Discusses New Album Plans

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Mike Ness of Social Distortion recently sat down with Consequence of Sound:

You tour so much, you take a little bit of time off, and then you gotta earn some money, so you just tour more. I’ve been writing songs along the way. But this [recent fall trek was] the last tour. In December, January, February, March, I’ll be in pre-production, getting ready to do the next record. [A 2019 release date] would be nice, for sure, but I don’t want to just rush a record to meet a deadline. This record is really important for our career. I want to make a fuckin’ statement. I want to write the record of my career.

2. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

Almost ashamed that "Sex, Love and Rock & Roll" was my initial full-length purchase after downloading Story of My Life on Limewire as a shitty teen.

And I'll be damned if that record isn't also tremendous. Hopeful he hits his goal.

SpinelessYesBloke likes this.
  3. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I’d be down for some new Social D.