Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates (20th Century Fox, 7/8/16) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by joe727, Apr 21, 2016.

1. joe727

A DILAPIDATED BOAT! Prestigious

Summer comedy starring Zac Efron, Anna Kendrick, Adam DeVine, and Aubrey Plaza.

Signifire likes this.
  2. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I am so fucking excited for this. I've been wanting a buddy movie with Anna Kendrick and Aubrey Plaza since I found out they were friends

iam1bearcat likes this.
  3. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

i hope this isn't bad. . or at least if its bad, a good bad.

marceting likes this.
  4. I don't think it looks very good.

5. iam1bearcat

i'm writing a book, leave me alone.

there's no way this isn't amazing.

6. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Prolly gonna see it just for Kumail

7. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

The trailer for this that I've seen in theaters suggest this will be terrible. I'll probably still see it for Kumail too though, even though I really dislike Adam Devine.

8. Serh Jun 29, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 4, 2016)
    Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

This wasn't as awful as expected. It had a decent energy to it, and Anna and Aubrey were solid, but the laughs were barely there at all, which is sadly what killed it for me. There's SOME funny stuff, but not enough to warrant paying out of pocket to see this.

9. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I've always really liked the four leads (Efron to a lesser extent but he was great in the Neighbors films), but since I've had to sit through the trailer before every movie I've seen this summer, I can wait to rent this on Netflix in four months.

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

11. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Lol I did not realize these guys were actual human beings.

Welp, this is the world we live in!

12. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I was so curious about the "based on a true story" thing. Also, even though this doesn't look great, I love Aubrey and Zac, and like Anna a lot too. I think comedies are Zac's sweet spot lately, so I still want to see it.
    Also that article is y i k e s

13. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Saw this today on a whim and thought it was surprisingly funny. I love the cast and for the most part there's tons of solid jokes in here. Some bits fall flat hard though. Solid 7 for me

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.