Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Midsommar (Ari Aster, July 3, 2019) Movie • Page 27

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Feb 28, 2019.

1. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

i have one of the The VVitch shirts that Online Ceramics made for them and I must say it was worth it lol

2. Kuri44

I would do terrible things to get the Hereditary Treehouse Tee :devil::shrug:

jkauf and angel paste like this.
  3. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I want all the horror movie tees

BKO5950505 and jkauf like this.
  4. angel paste

i regret not getting the one with the husband on fire tbh

jkauf and Kuri44 like this.
  5. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

i bought my girlfriend one of the genre candles for her bday and wow i had to really swallow a lot of pride to pay that out

Kuri44 likes this.
  6. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

these looked so awesome

angel paste likes this.
  7. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I just realized Florence Pugh is not only British, but I saw her earlier this year in Fighting With My Family. And she's in Little Women.

stayillogical and coleslawed like this.
  8. angel paste

the same people made some midsommar shirts but they aren’t as cool :- / maybe they’ll do more eventually

estebanwaseaten and Kuri44 like this.
  9. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I have that and I’ve only worn it twice out of fear of ruining it. I display it like a poster now.

jkauf, angel paste and Kuri44 like this.
  10. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

going to see this again today im excited

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  11. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

There's also always the possibility that Pelle's parents actually did die in an accidental fire. Like, that he wasn't alluding to the ritual when he said that. May also sort of explain his brother's decision to offer himself as a sacrifice as a way to honor their parents' memory or something.

coleslawed and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  12. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Me too, looked for it again last night.

Kuri44 likes this.
  13. chris

Trusted Supporter

still in stock directly from Online Ceramics (about halfway down the page). Some new Midsommar ones towards the top as well.

14. angel paste

oof might get it eventually once i have $55 lol

chris likes this.
  15. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

looks like they'll invalidate all the orders earlier today. there's still a chance to grab those bears

16. Cory

Doing fine. Prestigious

Bummed I have to get twitter to keep up with this. I’m trying to snag one too

Dirty Sanchez and zigbigwig like this.
  17. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Holy shit that first Midsommar shirt is an image I’ve been dying to see again since that scene had me thinking there was a supernatural element in the film until the end

coleslawed and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  18. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, who is that? And why is a T-shirt $55?

19. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Their stuff is all handmade and really high quality, plus they have the kind of hypebeast thing for dead fans. The shirt I have is one of the highest quality I own for sure.

jkauf likes this.
  20. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

seriously. i follow them on twitter and instagram but i don’t know how to filter notifications so i can only receive from them

21. chris

Trusted Supporter

If you follow them on twitter there should be a little bell icon next to the follow button to add them as mobile notifications. IG is similar but tap the following button and a drop down menu should appear?

zigbigwig likes this.
  22. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I think that’s her hallucinating her sister while tripping

jkauf likes this.
  23. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

I actually think Pelle may have been adopted into the commune after his parents (who were not in the commune) died in an actual fire. and then maybe Ingemar was his adoptive brother?

Anthony_ likes this.
  24. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I really need to see it again to pay attention to that same thing, because I did not get the vibe that Pelle had been born in the cult. I specifically remember him saying that AFTER his parents died he found that family and felt held by them. Maybe I heard it wrong, but that stood out to me on first watch. If he had always been there I would have expected him to say something different and comment on how he had always had that huge support, not having to lean on it after the fact.

coleslawed likes this.
  25. Hereditary was so good that I hated it. Took me a year to get over how much it freaked me out. Just the thought of some of the visuals would send shivers down my spine. I was expecting this to be the same, but it wasn't. I spent so much of the run-time worrying that something terrible would happen to Dani (and worrying that I would pee my pants. I don't think it's too long but apparently my body disagrees). Like, I just kept thinking, if terrible things are happening to the other outsiders, then something's definitely going to happen to her. I need to see this again. Just take it in and really follow her emotional journey. I walked out of Hereditary scared out of my mind from the final scene. With this, though, I felt... I don't know. Satisfied. Relieved.

thenewmatthewperry and jordalsh like this.